• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2022

Have not had this Diesel yet, but I haven't met a Diesel I don't like. The box is way cool and will be on display when finally emptied. The note included was very heartfelt and sincere and a great touch... AJ.F seems to be a modern day King Midas of sorts. Curious if anyone has had this stick yet... Delirium Limited Edition in toro (<- CI's take)?

Also ended up with 3 boxes of Cohiba Puros (DR). Had one in hand to buy... but got the "if ya buy one more I'll give you a third box half-off" spiel. So I did. But I actually wanted 3 anyway.. so yeah, bonus! 👍

American Express ❤'s me. BIG time.

Attachments

• Resized_20220112_150102.jpeg
    Resized_20220112_150102.jpeg
    94.5 KB · Views: 25
That's interesting....
Was suprised I actually got them , seems like everytime I get an email from them , they are sold out by the time I click the link. And well porters,stouts and hefeweizen are my favorite style beers.

I had two bundles of these in my cart and just couldn't pull the trigger. I'm making myself wait for the previous order before buying anything else. It helps keep me out of trouble.(doesn't always work out that way though). My newest "babies" have departed Indianapolis, as of today. I hope I get them before Saturday due to the coming frigid temps. We'll see.

Floyd T