• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I need new sports teams!

I feel you on the baseball. I’m an A’s fan. At least the Cubs have won a championship recently.

Try being a Steeler fan! Knowing the once proud tradition has shit the bed and wont be getting better under a politically motivated owner and innept head coach who will never be fired!

Jump in on the Lions, I hear Justin is recruiting new fans..

I don’t feel too sorry for you and Jeff, when your teams are at least making the playoffs Brandon.

I don’t feel too sorry for you and Jeff, when your teams are at least making the playoffs Brandon.
It's not really much fun watching the Steelers make the playoffs and be one-and-done no matter how talented the team might be.

F..., try living in St. Louis where both NFL went southwest for greener pastures. I love football, but have a strong distaste for the NFL

F..., try living in St. Louis where both NFL went southwest for greener pastures. I love football, but have a strong distaste for the NFL
Amen to that!

The NFL has become a joke from a football standpoint and an embarrassment form a moral standpoint!

Morality and business don’t often go hand in hand, as such, the NFL is a very successful entertainment business.

Bitter Cowboy fan friend on Facebook apparently had an endless supply of memes.

Last edited: