• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

Italian exclusive La Escepcion lancero. Can’t remember how long I’ve had this one but at least 6 or 7 years. Changed how strongly I hated lanceros but I still prefer other vitolas compared to a lancero. The last 2/3 we’re better than the first 1/3. Was trying to get in the v-herf for the last 2 hours but couldn’t access CP for some reason on my phone or laptop even off wifi. Anyway cheers!!! A20EAB34-4F6F-46A6-879B-B7CF55FD6B08.jpeg

Italian exclusive La Escepcion lancero. Can’t remember how long I’ve had this one but at least 6 or 7 years. Changed how strongly I hated lanceros but I still prefer other vitolas compared to a lancero. The last 2/3 we’re better than the first 1/3. Was trying to get in the v-herf for the last 2 hours but couldn’t access CP for some reason on my phone or laptop even off wifi. Anyway cheers!!! View attachment 55318

Yeah, it appears the site was down a couple hours. The hamsters were fed and everything's back to normal... well... how it was prior anyway. 😋