• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

Fuente Fuente Opus X Oro Oscuo, Fuente Fuente

Bought it tonight at the bar, very disappoionting. Had what I assume to be cigar beetle damage, burned a small hole down the insode of the cigar, tasted like ash and debris. Kept hoping it would get better, but it was just extended torture. Finally gave up. 20220508_225957.jpg20220508_233042.jpg
EDIT: Went back and a lot of the cello has beetle holes. Sad to see such a good box die like this. 20220508_223256.jpg20220508_224631.jpg

Last edited:

Bought it tonight at the bar, very disappoionting. Had what I assume to be cigar beetle damage, burned a small hole down the insode of the cigar, tasted like ash and debris. Kept hoping it would get better, but it was just extended torture. Finally gave up. View attachment 55357View attachment 55356
EDIT: Went back and a lot of the cello has beetle holes. Sad to see such a good box die like this. View attachment 55358View attachment 55359

Did you get your money back?

It even looks like you put it on the ground in disappointment. I can imagine you shaking your head at this one. Personally never tried this brand.
Lol, the handrail is made of the same faded wood.
EMILIOOO!

I'm not familiar. What were they doing, or maybe not doing, that made them not good?
Well, it was just flat in the flavor dept. Also a bad aftertaste somewhere between floral and chemical. They were different in how the poor taste was, but construction and burn was good.

Tried these two today, have to say not a fan. Would pass on another from this line.
Anyone have a different experience?
View attachment 55353View attachment 55354
Same company (Oveja Negra factory in Esteli, Nicaragua) as Black Works, Black Label, Dissident. In the Emilio line I've had the Papa Joe. I'd have another but nothing special. I've also had a Grimlakin that I loved and have a box ordered. I've always been a little hit or miss with these brands. Not bad experiences, just sticks out of my wheelhouse.

Bought it tonight at the bar, very disappoionting. Had what I assume to be cigar beetle damage, burned a small hole down the insode of the cigar, tasted like ash and debris. Kept hoping it would get better, but it was just extended torture. Finally gave up. View attachment 55357View attachment 55356
EDIT: Went back and a lot of the cello has beetle holes. Sad to see such a good box die like this. View attachment 55358View attachment 55359

Did you make the owner aware or did they just say it was plume 😂