• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

Those came fast.
Yes, I was surprised when my wife came home with that package. I was literally in the process of taking a photo of the cigar I had planned to smoke today, when she arrived with the box. I immediately opened it and changed my pick for this afternoon. Doesn't get more "ROTT"! It was good, but nothing to write home about right now, if I have to be honest. I'm interested to see how they develop over time as they acclimate and rest.

I did. The wrapper looked pristine on my phone’s screen. I could have missed something. Obviously some surface mold on the others which means overhumidified, which will only exacerbate construction issues. I could be wrong, but how many bugs would go only in straight lines from the foot? They meander, poke out the wrapper, go back in, and have a grand ole time.

I've also seen it like that if caught really soon. They'll also munch along a vein line. So if a vein is somewhat straight for a little bit and it's caught quickly, that could do it.

Seems odd that an Opus and then Graycliff would do the same thing. The center is also the path of least resistance. In a PM, @Smokemorestressless described it as looking like little burnholes in the wrapper too. It reminded me of this:

Signs of Tobacco Beetles

Tobacco beetles leave miniscule holes in a cigar’s wrapper. The holes are usually about the size of a pinhole. They appear to bore into a cigar’s center or along its side. Accompanying these tiny holes is often a trail of powdery loose tobacco particles which are more noticeable when they shake out into a cigar’s cellophane sleeve, if the sleeve is still on the cigar.

LINK <--

Adam, what did the manager end up saying about it?

I've also seen it like that if caught really soon. They'll also munch along a vein line. So if a vein is somewhat straight for a little bit and it's caught quickly, that could do it.

Seems odd that an Opus and then Graycliff would do the same thing. The center is also the path of least resistance. In a PM, @Smokemorestressless described it as looking like little burnholes in the wrapper too. It reminded me of this:

Adam, what did the manager end up saying about it?
They are asking the owner, who I am suppoused to go enjoy a cigar with as soon as I get time anyway.
I showed them puctures, but they said ii need to goive them at least part of the coigar for an immediate swap. I explaoined that keeping a burned out cigar piece overnight isn't an option for me. i usually smoke late and at the bar.