• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Extra tobacco in tube

nickmoser903

First off, I am a man with below average intelligence. So any way, I received two Acid 4000 CC cigars and there is extra tabacco in the tube. The paper is not long enough, so I assume you do not wrap it, but I am not sure. What is this

1653112033631.png

First off, I am a man with below average intelligence. So any way, I received two Acid 4000 CC cigars and there is extra tabacco in the tube. The paper is not long enough, so I assume you do not wrap it, but I am not sure. What is this

View attachment 55782
Welcome from northeast Ohio.

Go to the intro forum and post an intro so we know a bit about you.

And, no worries about low intelligence, there are many of us in that category.

View attachment 55782

It's a theme throughout the Acid line. The interior of their boxes are bordered with it too. You get a good blast of it upon opening the box. Probably to dampen the smell of artificial "infusion".