• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL talk

Man I'm bummed, first Nate is gone now Kay. GMF won't be the same. Oh well the only thing we can count on is change. The show has morphed into must see, from a disjointed mess.

Like everything else NFL, it's a TV show first and foremost. Can't announce the picks too quickly. Gotta drag it out, give people time to go to the can, refill their drink, etc.
More commercials.

Any interest in a pool to predict the finishing order of all eight divisions?

Actually carolina stole baker. He even took a pay cut, but I think it comes after the browns agreed to pay half or a certain amount anyway, this year. As another f u to the browns.

Oh wait, your talking the browns? Jacoby is serviceable imo. Any decisions handed down on Watson yet?

Any decisions handed down on Watson yet?
Was still up in the air when I looked yesterday. I haven’t been following any of it, but an article I read yesterday said there may be no suspension due to lack of any evidence.

Wasn't being handed down what got him in all this trouble in the first place?? ✊✊✊

Browns have no moral compass. Baker may have not been the answer, but Watson is definitely not someone you want as the face of your franchise!

I think the browns feel that if he performs well enough, all will be forgiven. I guess time will tell on that.

Fwiw, Big Ben had something similar alleged against him, but I don’t recall what the outcome was. I don’t think there were any lawsuits or settlements but I could be wrong.

I think the browns feel that if he performs well enough, all will be forgiven. I guess time will tell on that.

Fwiw, Big Ben had something similar alleged against him, but I don’t recall what the outcome was. I don’t think there were any lawsuits or settlements but I could be wrong.
I was going to say the same thing about Rapelisberger. People have short memories, especially if you're playing well.

So if I'm reading this correctly the Browns will pay over $10M of Baker's salary to not play for them. The kicker is that Watson won't be playing for them all season long??? What a mess, and I thought my JETS were dysfunctional!

So if I'm reading this correctly the Browns will pay over $10M of Baker's salary to not play for them. The kicker is that Watson won't be playing for them all season long??? What a mess, and I thought my JETS were dysfunctional!
Yeah teams like the Browns and Carolina make Dallas look like the best run organization in the league. 🤣

Yeah teams like the Browns and Carolina make Dallas look like the best run organization in the league. 🤣
I saw yesterday that Von Miller wanted to go home and play for them and was willing to take less money to do so and they passed?