• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Warriors vs Mavz wager opportunity... with conditions 😎

Sounds good. Gonna be home in a little bit, have game recording.. trying to avoid any score notifications on my phone!
Ugly game for Dallas.
10 mins to go and I lost game one already even with 5.5. SMH....

Just turned recording on couple mins ago. I already saw score at HT so I'm starting at 3rd quarter... and Curry just stole and drained a 3.. oh man.. 2nd half and GSW is going hard..

LMAO.... So I'm watching the game with my Mom and she says, they ( the Mavericks ) aren't very good... I think they should change their name. Hahaha. I kind of knew this was going to be the case, but was hoping for a little better closer game.
1652959677036.png

Dan takes Game #1 easily covering the 5.5.

Just got home from being at my lounge since 6! Put away 5 great sticks. Game is recorded, grabbing grub and watching. Should be able to watch Sunday's game live finally.

Alright, let's see if Mavs can deal with GSW's 'D' a little better this go around...

Holy shit. Wow. What a game! The Mavs just came out hot.. right up to the end of the 3rd I thought they were gonna run away with it. What a comeback by GSW and Curry just.. slayin'. Even when he passed the ball to a white sweatshirt! 😂

If Dallas can adjust and work on pacing, with home court, they can get the win and momentum. They showed for almost 3 quarters that they're the dominant team. Curry and those 3s though.. they gotta defend and stop just three of them, rebound 2 of them for 2pts each.. there's your deficit and the win.

Looking very forward to seeing how Mavs adjust for G3. Michael... thoughts on tonight and for Sunday?

I missed the game, only saw the final score. I spent the whole day and evening in the ER with my Mom. I missed the agony of defeat in real time. So now you are 2 victories away from winning the fiver and have +2 on the point spread bets. So far so good, for you @xyz123. Hopefully my Mom can come home and the Mavz can turn it around and make a series out of it.

1653138167555.png
@xyz123 takes game #2 and the second point spread games as well. Up 2 cigars on the point spread bet. Somebody go hide all the brooms please!!!

I missed the game, only saw the final score. I spent the whole day and evening in the ER with my Mom. I missed the agony of defeat in real time. So now you are 2 victories away from winning the fiver and have +2 on the point spread bets. So far so good, for you @xyz123. Hopefully my Mom can come home and the Mavz can turn it around and make a series out of it.

Oh no. I'm so sorry to hear that. Do you want to share what's going on... start a new thread?

Oh no. I'm so sorry to hear that. Do you want to share what's going on... start a new thread?
Naw... it would just be a CAN I BITCH thread. I've learned to just bite my lip when possible. It's not always possible though.... because it's been said I have a short fuse, well... I can clear that up right now. I HAVE NO FUSE. It's light and BOOM simultaneously !!!
But thanks for the offer. I know a few here went... OH FK... here we go!. 😎
How ever I am a little bummed as I really only set up a wager so I could have a vested interest in my Mom's rooting for them. And now she could really care less as she battles through some illness. I've got a few good ones pulled out for you already. However... I'm still rooting for a 6-7 game series, because that will mean the Mavz will win a couple.

Naw... it would just be a CAN I BITCH thread. I've learned to just bite my lip when possible. It's not always possible though.... because it's been said I have a short fuse, well... I can clear that up right now. I HAVE NO FUSE. It's light and BOOM simultaneously !!!
But thanks for the offer. I know a few here went... OH FK... here we go!. 😎
How ever I am a little bummed as I really only set up a wager so I could have a vested interest in my Mom's rooting for them. And now she could really care less as she battles through some illness. I've got a few good ones pulled out for you already. However... I'm still rooting for a 6-7 game series, because that will mean the Mavz will win a couple.

If you want we could just skip this series and we could wager again on the Finals. She was a part of this and it wouldn't be much fun knowing she wasn't able to take part due to an unforseen illness. I'm totally fine with that if you want.

If you want we could just skip this series and we could wager again on the Finals. She was a part of this and it wouldn't be much fun knowing she wasn't able to take part due to an unforseen illness. I'm totally fine with that if you want.
Oh hell no! I'm good. Like I said... I knew most likely I would send out cigars. That's a good time for me as well. There really is no loser IMO. We all come here to share and have a hoot and holler. PLUS... the fat lady has only cleared her throat.

I think I have a few cigars that you'll enjoy and have fun smoking. And I'm happy as fk that I won't be sending cigars to @smellysell that will just get old....er He said he would take the bet if nobody else wanted my cigars. ;-)

I hope your mom recovers quickly brother.

Mavz -3 ?
What the actual F___? I'm very tempted and just might have to put something on the Warriors tonight to pad the cigar budget. I mean home court advantage or not, I don't see them winning out right. But that's why I don't run a book...