• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL pool (tie-breaker change) TOMORROW NOON DEADLINE!

I needed some mindless time last night so just for the hell of it, I did a ranking of each division and found I was able to choose the order of finish pretty easily in all but two divisions. The AFC West is tough because there are four legitimate teams who could all finish in 1st or 2nd. The NFC East is tough because there are four teams who could all finish 3rd or 4th.

I just sat down and ran through mine, first version. I agree that the AFC West will be a tough one to call. There has been so much movement in this off season, it’s going to be an interesting year in the NFL. Can Russel lead the Broncos over the Chiefs? Not sure he can. Will Adams make a huge impact for the Raiders? Can Watson lead the Browns in that division? Is Trey Lance ready to lead the 49ers? Will Hopkins absence really hurt the Cardinals? My biggest question is how

Adams leaving will impact the Packers. Yes they won without him, but can Watson replace at least 1/2 his production?

It was pointed out to me by a brother smarter than me, that I should have set some rules for who can play. Please take a look at the first posts again.