• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Conspiracy theories

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
Put on your foil hats!

I recently saw a series on Netflix (Conspiracies) which showed some footage I have never seen before of a few different conspiracies. So why not start a thread where we can discuss good, old fashioned, conspiracy theories. No politics! Although most conspiracy theories are politically motivated, we don't need to talk about the politics of it.

1. JFK
  2. The moon landing
  3. Lindbergh's baby
  4. Hitler
  5. Lady Diana
  6. The Catholic church
  7. UFO's.

Last edited:
1. Inside Job .............. Take your pick. CIA, FBI, The mob.
2. Yeah Right ........ Using an inflation calculator, $104,096,562,979.74 can buy a lot of fake!
3. Is this the same as Rosemary's baby ..... The scoop is that Lindbergh believed in a perfect race and his baby boy was unhealthy??????
4. Only drinks concentrated OJ ....... Do tell?
5. Pretty sure the redheaded boy isn't daddy's ....... Pretty sure she represented a side of "The Firm" that they didn't like.
6. Spotlight ...... Do tell?
7. Mine broke, do you have one I can borrow ...... I hit a shitload of them last week on the course! Several people said "WTF was that?"

Here is what stood out most for me.

The two major attacks on US soil (Pearl Harbor and 911) were both immediately followed by critical wars which the American public would probably not have approved of if it hadn't been for these attacks.
  1. Pearl Harbor ...... The US wanted to become a factor in world domination but we weren't even in WWII because the US public wasn't motivated. We had the "A bomb" but we couldn't use it if we weren't in the war. Along comes Pearl Harbor and US citizens were lining up to join the service and defend our country.
  2. 911 ...... The US wanted to control the oil of the middle east but to simply step in and impose our will would have been seen as tyranny. Along comes 911 and the US, as a whole, is infuriated with the middle east and ready to fight to the death. I saw footage of building #7 collapsing just like the controlled demolitions you see on TV, it wasn't struck by anything, it just magically collapsed. They also showed a series of minor explosions in buildings 1 and 2, well below the impact sights, leading to the collapse.

For those that don’t believe in the moon landing what is your explanation of this. You can point a laser there right now and watch it come back yourself if you have the right equipment

The thing about 9 11 that was too weird for me was the response time of the fire fighters. Living in NYC i know how long it takes to get to downtown during rush hour. Most first responders made it there in 30 minutes from as far as Bronx, Long Island etc. This in most cases would not have even been possible without the morning rush hour 🤷‍♂️

For those that don’t believe in the moon landing what is your explanation of this. You can point a laser there right now and watch it come back yourself if you have the right equipment
Man on the Moon and sending rockets with equipment ect. are two entirely different things, just saying.

Man on the Moon and sending rockets with equipment ect. are two entirely different things, just saying.
I just don’t think a robot of some kind could place a mirror like that precisely on the moon. IMO had to be placed there by a human hand. Especially back then the technology didn’t really exist

I just don’t think a robot of some kind could place a mirror like that precisely on the moon. IMO had to be placed there by a human hand. Especially back then the technology didn’t really exist
The surface of the moon is highly reflective?

And how in the world would you know if your laser is hitting a mirror on the surface of the moon? Is this mirror 100' x 100'? And the rotation of the earth would make it be gone in a flash?

If we landed on the moon, why can't we see the tracks, and the various things we left on the moon from earths most powerful telescopes? We have telescopes that would allow @cabaiguan juan Jon to do a visual colonoscopy on a gnat?

You believe we had the technology to send a man there, but don't think a robot could pick this up and sit it down?
1655827651483.png