• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Let’s see those party pics. Happy bday to the lady of the house
Going to have to wait and see what pics start popping up today. I am not a big picture guy, I tend to live in the moment and take it all in, but others I am sure will have some evidence. 😆 Here is a group photo at the beginning. Keep in mind everyone in the pic has been friends for over 20 years.
03A47825-2EA5-4E41-A323-926E8EF26FBF.jpeg

Happy Birthday to your wife Aaron. Very nice party and great planning. Looks like a great time.

About three weeks ago my golf swing fell apart. It started with my driver which is usually pretty consistent. I emailed TaylorMade and asked to talk to someone about the internal weights I may be able to change to help me get it in the right position at the top.

A gentleman emailed me back and asked a few questions and ultimately told me to go to their warranty claims and fill it out. He then asked me a series of questions about what was happening.

It has progressively gotten worse and now I have zero confidence. Might be some low back pain, might be any number of things, but I have never been unable to go back to basics and fix things pretty quickly. I honestly feel like someone is putting my clubhead in a bad position and I can't get it back.

I completely forgot about the emails with the guy from TaylorMade until I got home yesterday and found a new SIM 2 driver with the Mitsubishi Chemical Tensei Blue Raw shaft. I will put my shaft in it and give it a whirl!

1656349177171.png

About three weeks ago my golf swing fell apart. It started with my driver which is usually pretty consistent. I emailed TaylorMade and asked to talk to someone about the internal weights I may be able to change to help me get it in the right position at the top.

A gentleman emailed me back and asked a few questions and ultimately told me to go to their warranty claims and fill it out. He then asked me a series of questions about what was happening.

It has progressively gotten worse and now I have zero confidence. Might be some low back pain, might be any number of things, but I have never been unable to go back to basics and fix things pretty quickly. I honestly feel like someone is putting my clubhead in a bad position and I can't get it back.

I completely forgot about the emails with the guy from TaylorMade until I got home yesterday and found a new SIM 2 driver with the Mitsubishi Chemical Tensei Blue Raw shaft. I will put my shaft in it and give it a whirl!

View attachment 57400
I don't know what any of that means, but if you are happy, then I am happy!