• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

thoughts on this active humidifer??

Indychuck

Does anyone have any experience with this line of active humidifiers?

This one is good for up to 7 cubic feet, which will be a great size for the humidor that that I'll have (4 cubic feet).

If anyone has had one of these or know about this line, I'd appreciate your thoughts. If there is one that is American made, that is relatively equal in quality and size, I'd like to look at those too, but I've not found anything that takes up that small of a footprint and covers that volume of 7 sq. ft.

Thank you

Does anyone have any experience with this line of active humidifiers?

This one is good for up to 7 cubic feet, which will be a great size for the humidor that that I'll have (4 cubic feet).

If anyone has had one of these or know about this line, I'd appreciate your thoughts. If there is one that is American made, that is relatively equal in quality and size, I'd like to look at those too, but I've not found anything that takes up that small of a footprint and covers that volume of 7 sq. ft.

Thank you
Buy a Set & Forget w 1.5 Qt. Clear Top Humidifier 15+ cubic feet capacity. "Cigar Humidifiers-Large Humidors" http://www.aristocrathumidors.com/electronic.htm

Top notch service and quality

The guys at Avallo also make a solid unit. Capacity (# of humidifiers) based on the size of the area / cabinet you're trying to maintain.

I have a Staebell humidor and love the active humidification. I add water to it when it runs low, that's about all the maintenance required.