• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Weather

Rained 3 inches over the past 24 hours, supposed to get another 2 inches. I’ll take the temps, just not all the rain:

BDDF053B-A0A2-416D-AFDC-558E3924D008.png

Well, we had a week and a half where we didn't have to use heat before I had to turn the AC on.

1655132601526.png

Cracked the 110 mark for the 1st time this year, that's fairly warm for us. The dang wind is blowing 20~30, that just makes it less enjoyable.

I see good news in the forecast, a snippet from the local station:

"After Tuesday, a cold front moves through the region and cools us back down into the upper 90s on Thursday & Friday."

Last edited:
Cracked the 110 mark for the 1st time this year, that's fairly warm for us. The dang wind is blowing 20~30, that just makes it less enjoyable.

"After Tuesday, a cold front moves through the region and cools us back down into the upper 90s on Thursday & Friday."

We haven't broken 100 yet, but was 106 when my daughter was at my mom's house. Don't miss living there at all.

But it's a dry heat!😁

But it's a dry heat!😁

Yeah, those guys in OK had it rough, they have a lot more humidity there than we do and their temps were about the same if not a bit higher. The RH here during the highest temps was 17%. Didn't stop me from having my after work smoke ;) @107 on the phone, NWS says it was still 109.

If 70F is the ideal temp, for example, then it was 37 degrees above that by the time I got home. But 37 degrees lower than 70? No way am I just sitting in the back yard smoking a cigar at 33F, especially with the breeze we had. I might smoke one if I was next to a fire and bundled up, but not just sitting there in the same clothes I wore to work.

I hate winter.

Yeah, those guys in OK had it rough, they have a lot more humidity there than we do and their temps were about the same if not a bit higher. The RH here during the highest temps was 17%. Didn't stop me from having my after work smoke ;) @107

If 70F is the ideal temp, for example, then it was 37 degrees above that by the time I got home. But 37 degrees lower than 70? No way am I just sitting in the back yard smoking a cigar at 33F, especially with the breeze we had. I might smoke one if I was next to a fire and bundled up, but not just sitting there in the same clothes I wore to work.

I hate winter.
I would much rather be in 110 in Arizona that 90 in Florida!

That being said, when I was contemplating moving to Az. I went out for a week to look at property. I remember walking up the hill on a 5 acre lot in 115 and when I got to the top I was hit in the face with a blast furnace of wind. That wasn't much fun either.

My mother always said she would rather be cold than hot because if you're cold, you can add clothing, if you're hot, there is nothing you can do. I thought she was goofy, now I see she was right!