• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL pool (tie-breaker change) TOMORROW NOON DEADLINE!

I am changing the first tie-breaker so that we don't have to wait until the Super Bowl to declare a winner. I will also change the original post.

The first tie breaker will be to guess what team will have the best "regular season" record.

The second tie breaker will be to guess the total number of points earned by the winner of this pool.

I am changing the first tie-breaker so that we don't have to wait until the Super Bowl to declare a winner. I will also change the original post.

The first tie breaker will be to guess what team will have the best "regular season" record.

The second tie breaker will be to guess the total number of points earned by the winner of this pool.
So when do we know that you are ready for us to send in our picks?

So when do we know that you are ready for us to send in our picks?
I will get my picks to John this week and let everyone know when I do. Then you can all start sending me your picks via PM.

I figured everyone would like to wait a bit to see what happens with a few key players like Watson and Jimmy G.

You can enter as many times as you like (one fiver valued at $40 minimum per entry)

You'll want to wait until the season gets a lot closer because you never know when the rules are gonna change.
I agree. With Watson and Jimmy G still up in the air, and the injuries that could happen over the next few weeks, I would like to wait a while.

I promise to have my picks to John by August 31st. Just have you picks ready so you can change one or two based on the latest events.

@SKYDIVNEKD Floyd, feel free to call me or PM and I will explain all the subtle nuances.

FLoyd T

You know, I don't even watch the damn NFL anymore, cept for the playoffs and SB, if the Bengals are in it. I'll join as long as someone who knows a bit will help me cipher all the BS. Michael, we'll discuss b4 I submit my losing picks. 🤪

Floyd T
I thought you said someone who knows a bit?

I agree. With Watson and Jimmy G still up in the air, and the injuries that could happen over the next few weeks, I would like to wait a while.

I promise to have my picks to John by August 31st. Just have you picks ready so you can change one or two based on the latest events.

@SKYDIVNEKD Floyd, feel free to call me or PM and I will explain all the subtle nuances.
That's now what he meant. 😂

I have sent my picks to John @jfields so everyone can start sending me your picks now*

* = I am giving everyone the right to make a couple minor changes in the event something crazy happens in the next couple weeks. Those changes can ONLY be based on the qualifying event.

Nobody will know what anyone else does until all picks are in.

I have sent my picks to John @jfields so everyone can start sending me your picks now*

* = I am giving everyone the right to make a couple minor changes in the event something crazy happens in the next couple weeks. Those changes can ONLY be based on the qualifying event.

Nobody will know what anyone else does until all picks are in.
Got them!

Just a bump to remind everyone the season is coming.

And there is still time to sign up!