• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ashtray Suggestions

I have 2 Stinky's, a chrome one in my office and a brass one out on the deck. Great quality.

Just in case anyone was curious what I did for my ashtray, here you go! It's not ideal since the ash isn't hanging over the ashtray, but it work just fine, none the same.

View attachment 58576View attachment 58577
Looks like your halfway there. Throw away the two chrome pieces. Get a piece of wood and make a cigar rest out of it and drill small hole in your clip and run a short screw thru clip into wood then reattach to ashtray. The cigar rest will be able to be adjusted to whatever angle you want.
1659636072899.png

Looks like your halfway there. Throw away the two chrome pieces. Get a piece of wood and make a cigar rest out of it and drill small hole in your clip and run a short screw thru clip into wood then reattach to ashtray. The cigar rest will be able to be adjusted to whatever angle you want.
View attachment 58938
I actually broke down and bought a couple cigar rests.

One is a vintage brass cigar rest/ashtray. It's actually pretty heavy and sturdy. I like it. The other is just a metal cigar rest that breaks down for easy carry.

71r-Bnc2LUL._AC_SL1100_.jpg71EmZl83BnL._AC_SL1200_.jpg