• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

That stinks.. I really like that one as well.. sometimes relights can be the end of a stick though.. you dip into other Caldwell’s yet?
No not much yet. I’ve had a few of their offerings before but recently just the GOAT.

I think the holy braille was just not my kind of stick. Very aggressive flavors in the first 3rd 2nd third smoothed out a bit and went back to kinda aggressive in last 3rd.

Everyone login to the vherf…. Already got 15 guys!!! If you are reading this jump on!!! Link on top of page

So, after our conversation on nail salons last night, I dug into it a little bit as I had a nagging feeling that the individual I named was incorrect. Alas, it was Tippi Hedron who pretty much jump-started the manicure business for the Vietnamese in the 1970s, and not Ladybird Johnson. From Wiki:

"Hedren played a role in the development of Vietnamese-American nail salons in the United States.[118][119] In 1975, while an international relief coordinator with Food for the Hungry, she began visiting with refugees at Hope Village outside Sacramento, California.[1] When she learned the women were interested in her manicured nails, she employed her manicurist to teach them the skills of the trade and worked with a local beauty school to help them find jobs.[118] Hedren's work with the Vietnamese-Americans was the subject of several documentaries: Happy Hands, directed by Honey Lauren, which won Best Documentary Short at the Sonoma International Film Festival in 2014[1][120][121] and "Nailedit: Vietnamese and the Nail Industry" which won the Center for Asian American Media (CAAM) 2014 Documentary Fund Award.[122] CND and Beauty Changes Lives Foundation (BCL) have announced the BCL CND Tippi Hedren Nail Scholarship Fund to support professional nail education and will be administered starting January 1, 2014.[123]. Hedren was instrumental in helping a desperate Nguyen Thi Chinh to enter the US after the fall of the South Vietnam government in 1975, she arranged for an air ticket and a visa for her and then invited her to stay in her house.[124]"

So, after our conversation on nail salons last night, I dug into it a little bit as I had a nagging feeling that the individual I named was incorrect. Alas, it was Tippi Hedron who pretty much jump-started the manicure business for the Vietnamese in the 1970s, and not Ladybird Johnson. From Wiki:

"Hedren played a role in the development of Vietnamese-American nail salons in the United States.[118][119] In 1975, while an international relief coordinator with Food for the Hungry, she began visiting with refugees at Hope Village outside Sacramento, California.[1] When she learned the women were interested in her manicured nails, she employed her manicurist to teach them the skills of the trade and worked with a local beauty school to help them find jobs.[118] Hedren's work with the Vietnamese-Americans was the subject of several documentaries: Happy Hands, directed by Honey Lauren, which won Best Documentary Short at the Sonoma International Film Festival in 2014[1][120][121] and "Nailedit: Vietnamese and the Nail Industry" which won the Center for Asian American Media (CAAM) 2014 Documentary Fund Award.[122] CND and Beauty Changes Lives Foundation (BCL) have announced the BCL CND Tippi Hedren Nail Scholarship Fund to support professional nail education and will be administered starting January 1, 2014.[123]. Hedren was instrumental in helping a desperate Nguyen Thi Chinh to enter the US after the fall of the South Vietnam government in 1975, she arranged for an air ticket and a visa for her and then invited her to stay in her house.[124]"
7336A6E7-6FD8-4D6B-BEA6-CC195BDFB886.gif