• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Douchebag daily jam session 2022

@cohibasurfer

How great thou art, was my grandpas favorite hymn and I love it, for that reason. I’ve been thinking about you guys, hoping for peace and comfort. Smoke a great one, for your Mom.

@cohibasurfer

How great thou art, was my grandpas favorite hymn and I love it, for that reason. I’ve been thinking about you guys, hoping for peace and comfort. Smoke a great one, for your Mom.
Thanks Brandon. Love you bro. Me and my Son have plans to smoke AF Heart of the Bull this evening before I have to get him to the airport and back to Colorado.

I love you my brother. The service was nice. She is officially at rest now.
My Son was touched deeply by the card you sent to him. I was able to hand it to him. Floyd ... you are such a great human being, most have no clue because of your tuff guy persona. But you're as soft hearted and caring as they come. I was proud to say goodbye to my Mom for you.

She chose the first 2 songs 21 years ago for herself...( she planned her own service to make it easy for us).... I chose the 3rd song for her memory from me and her Grand and Great Grand children.

Thank you ❤️👈
Wow! That’s just goes to show how the universe works. I posted this about a week ago for you, not knowing at all your wonderful mother was an Elvis fan. I just had an intuition I guess. Here it is again, in memory of your mother, the song that Elvis wrote for his mother after her passing.

Last edited:
Wow! That’s just goes to show how the universe works. I posted this about a week ago for you, not knowing at all your wonderful mother was an Elvis fan. I just had an intuition I guess. Here it is again, in memory of your mother, the song that Elvis wrote for his mother after her passing.
Glad to have you back, Michael. Your whole family has been in my thoughts.
Aaron and Nick ... Thank you. The CP bond is a beautiful thing.

Aaron and Nick ... Thank you. The CP bond is a beautiful thing.
So sorry to hear about your mother, Michael - thoughts and prayers to you and the family. I have known the "CP bond" for a very long time - and it just keeps bringing me back! It's the people who surround you who truly define who you are. We might have some "oddballs" here and there, but this community is filled with incredible souls. I am very happy to hear our brothers on this board have helped you through this very difficult time.

So sorry to hear about your mother, Michael - thoughts and prayers to you and the family. I have known the "CP bond" for a very long time - and it just keeps bringing me back! It's the people who surround you who truly define who you are. We might have some "oddballs" here and there, but this community is filled with incredible souls. I am very happy to hear our brothers on this board have helped you through this very difficult time.
Thank you. Amen my brother, very well said.

This was a song I despised when it came out in the late 90s, along with the band Cake. I have since developed an appreciation for this song and Marcy's Playground. I still want to jam pencils through my eardrums any time I hear Cake, though.
I like a couple Cake songs.

ETA: .... How about BECK? 😎