• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Game is starting to come together a little bit. Had six pars in a row this morning, which for me is really good. Buddy shot a 73 though so brought me back to earth really quick! šŸ˜‚
Its funny when you play with a guy who is sneaky. I used to play with a guy who did nothing great, but everything good. I would shoot 2 under and he would shoot 3 under and you never remember him hitting a great shot.

I guess this belongs hereā€¦. Trimmed my cats claws tonight. You would have thought I was trying to cause her serious bodily harm the way she carried on. Anyways, the way sheā€™s been pouting all night, wonā€™t sit next to me (as usual), and wonā€™t even look at me, has me cracking up. šŸ˜‚

BBBD2871-0D62-4C11-8469-CCB5B0A5DBA3.jpeg1B789F49-0757-4EBC-B91F-913ECE7868DC.jpeg

While traveling, I enjoy striking up conversations with people along the way whether at the laundromat or a national landmark. On a trip in 2014, I was at Delicate Arch in Arches National Park at 11 pm with a total of five other people that I did not know. Two were photographers and three were traveling the US from Australia. I ended up having a lot of fun with the 3 from Australia. They wanted some images of the three of them imitating a rock band. I told one of them, that I would be happy to give them a couple images if they emailed me. So Earl sent me a note and I sent him a couple images and said to send me a note someday and tell me how life is treating you. Today, he sent me that note. Eight years later, I hear from a young man, whom I had only met once in Arches National Park, Utah. He was writing from Denmark. How awesome is that? Thanks Earl, you made my day!Screen Shot 2022-09-05 at 11.54.12 AM.png

I guess this belongs hereā€¦. Trimmed my cats claws tonight. You would have thought I was trying to cause her serious bodily harm the way she carried on. Anyways, the way sheā€™s been pouting all night, wonā€™t sit next to me (as usual), and wonā€™t even look at me, has me cracking up. šŸ˜‚

View attachment 60247View attachment 60248
A55B742D-835C-406E-8836-34BFE22197C0.jpegThis pic proceeded a two hour ā€œrefuse to look at meā€ event when HE decided to take a dip in a hotel pool!! For some reason, he blamed me. You can see the disgust in his eyes! I feel yer laughter!

Floyd T

View attachment 60280This pic proceeded a two hour ā€œrefuse to look at meā€ event when HE decided to take a dip in a hotel pool!! For some reason, he blamed me. You can see the disgust in his eyes! I feel yer laughter!

Floyd T
Yea! I feel you! She didnā€™t want anything to do with me for a full day after ā€œI left herā€ with my parents for four days when I went to the QSH. Amazing how dumb stuff they do is your fault as well. lol! This is the first time Iā€™ve ever seen her turn her head the opposite direction every time Iā€™d try to look her in the eyes though. šŸ˜‚

I outgrew my 100qt coolador and upgraded to the largest one I could find. My lady helped me pick it up and let me take over the living room to move everything.View attachment 60268

The closest I can zoom on the bottom left makes me think I can see 150qt... is that what it is? Also, how much was it going for? I personally capped myself at the 48qt Igloos.. I had a 100qt Coleman but I was digging too much and it was a pain moving it around as much as I needed.

I saw somebody on here once with 3 white coolers on a mount he built for them.. the bottoms were basically fastened into the wall so when the lids open they essentially work like a tray. You can dink around easy and manage your stash while making use of the lids like trays.. pretty cool idea.

I wish I could remember who had that set-up.. I only saw the pic of it that one day.... šŸ¤”

The closest I can zoom on the bottom left makes me think I can see 150qt... is that what it is? Also, how much was it going for? I personally capped myself at the 48qt Igloos.. I had a 100qt Coleman but I was digging too much and it was a pain moving it around as much as I needed.

I saw somebody on here once with 3 white coolers on a mount he built for them.. the bottoms were basically fastened into the wall so when the lids open they essentially work like a tray. You can dink around easy and manage your stash while making use of the lids like trays.. pretty cool idea.

I wish I could remember who had that set-up.. I only saw the pic of it that one day.... šŸ¤”
Affirmative, 150. I use stainless cooling racks to help with air circulation. And yes it requires some digging. The plan is to slip them on its side like the picks featured previously.

Affirmative, 150. I use stainless cooling racks to help with air circulation. And yes it requires some digging. The plan is to slip them on its side like the picks featured previously.
Oh and it was right around $100.

Charleigh took a job at a local Publix grocery store in Richmond, VA to earn some extra money between classes at VCU. Her mom freaked out when she found out Charleigh was walking 30 minutes through some not so nice areas of town at night, or sitting outside the store after hours alone, waiting for an Uber. That promptly set the wheels in motion to find Charleigh a nice, reliable, used vehicle. We surprised her with it last night. We were waiting outside for her when she got off work. šŸ˜
40B1FEB7-BF8A-45D6-9E3A-3A91A6228F3C.jpegC5013824-22CC-48C0-A507-65F362CCD600.jpegCA81C403-2F65-4BCC-900A-6EBEBC40D802.jpegFA0B6741-2734-4A5C-ACD1-D5D789DEBE69.jpeg