• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL talk

If the Niners win, it most definitely will be because of the defense. Hufanga!!!!!!!

Sure wish the Packers could put together all 4 quarters and not just a 1st or 2nd half.

Rodgers is old and his decision making is getting really tiresome.

Are Jets and Giants actually good this year or they just get lucky in their matchups 🤷‍♂️

All I can say is that Dak better get well soon if Dallas wants to make it to 8-8 this year!

All I can say is that Dak better get well soon if Dallas wants to make it to 8-8 this year!
The way this defense is playing, you could put just about anyone at QB and win 8 games. I would like to see what Rush would look like if they opened the offense up a little, but with the D playing so well, it isn't gonna happen.

The way this defense is playing, you could put just about anyone at QB and win 8 games. I would like to see what Rush would look like if they opened the offense up a little, but with the D playing so well, it isn't gonna happen.
The only decent team they've played so far is Tampa, and they got beat... Lets see how they do next week against the eagles.

Not saying they're as good as their record but the Giants absolutely dominated the Packers in the 2nd half yesterday. Make of that what you will.
Giants are definitely better than they have been, but the Packers are also worse. I don't think either is a good team, but time will tell.

Giants are definitely better than they have been, but the Packers are also worse. I don't think either is a good team, but time will tell.
I agree with those assessments! It will be interesting to see how it plays out for the rest of the season.

The only decent team they've played so far is Tampa, and they got beat... Lets see how they do next week against the eagles.
Interesting take...
Bucs 1st place in division
NY Giants would be in 1st place in division if not for one loss to Cowboys
Rams (SB last year) would be in first place in division if not for one loss to Cowboys
Bengals (SB last year) would be in first place in division if not for one loss to Cowboys

ETA: Have you looked at who the Eagles have played? LMAO only one team with a winning record so far...

Last edited: