• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Please recommend a good cigar cabinet

CgarDan

I know this has been talked about before, but I searched the net and see a lot of brands that have been around are not there anymore - aristocrat etc and most on the market now are Chinese made.

So here goes: has anyone bought a tall cigar cabinet recently that they are happy with and would recommend?

I have a cooler and cigar fridge that do a perfect job, but would love to find something that’s not only good from the functionality standpoint but is also esthetically pleasing as well. Plus if I read correctly single sided cabinets hold around 1000-1500 sticks while double sided go up to 3000. And more is better 😉

I just picked one up off of FB,

But before that I was looking at

Newsham (made in Philly)

Next on the list was
Vigilante

Wheres @CigSid

I just picked one up off of FB,

But before that I was looking at

Newsham (made in Philly)

Next on the list was
Vigilante

Wheres @CigSid
Since aristocrats are no longer made, I would go with Vigilant:
These are also very well made and have different look:
Sometimes you can find an aristrocrat on the secondary market.

I’ll second the recommendation for Vigilant. They’re very well constructed cabinets and the active humidification system is great.

Avallo makes a tall cabinet, have had my cooled DDD and have been happy. He makes a DDD+ which is a tall one.

Is the recommendation for Vigilant still positive? And customer service/support issues? I had never heard of these until now and really like that they use compressors from the USA.