• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...
Mr.Clean04
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Montecristo Cabinet Selection, still thinking about the one I had last night. Excellent cigar, very smooth, I didn’t have anything to drink with it either. Picked one up at the local B&M. Hard to find on the internet.
    I wanted that stick really bad last night to have endured the heat and humidity Thankfully it was delicious and very much worth it. :)
    Padron Little Hammer 46yrs. Good thing I smoked this right after a steak dinner. I was buzzed for hours after that one.
    Nestor Miranda Art Deco…such a beautifully constructed cigar that I just stared at it and sniffed all over it a little longer than usual. Overall the flavor was very good but not excellent and it delivered quite a buzz (I don’t mind that). I’m a Nestor fan so I’ll be buying more.
    XikarHC Series Habano Colorado with Captain and Coke last night. Quality very high…flavor is subjective of course but I really enjoyed it. In $6.50 range for Robusto…try one.
    Ok folks, enjoy the one sunny day we get this week. If the flood waters are down better get that grass cut!
    This was so good that when I was done I wanted to eat what was left of it! "Nestor Miranda Special Selection Danno 2010 "
    Wurm
    Wurm
    Write a review!
    Mr.Clean04
    Mr.Clean04
    Wurm,

I’ve only smoked one. The experience was good enough for me to buy more for sure. After smoking a few more I’ll take your advice and write a review. I’ve found out the hard way that the flavors can vary. I’m very hopeful that this one does not degrade. For that matter, I’ll add reviews for my smokes if there isn’t one here already.

Thanks!
    Got in a hurry and ruined the last half of my cigar last night by power huffing it.
    JackImpact
    JackImpact
    Slow my friend.
    Mr.Clean04
    Mr.Clean04
    learned that the hard way.
    emoshun
    emoshun
    puff it don't huff it, slow and low that is the tempo.
    Looked forward to a smoke all day but it was not to my liking. What a drag…;)
    mmburtch
    mmburtch
    Not worth wasting 1-2 hours of my time. Toss it and get another.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…