• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

💥 WOW!!! SERIOUSLY!!! WOW!!! 💥

TexasTraveler

I'm kind of a big deal
JFields, I am completely blown away. I came home today to find a bomb that would flatten an entire city block. Completely unexpected.. I will never be able to pay this hit forward, simply because I will most likely never acquire smokes of this quality ever again... I cannot express my gratitude!! You sir are way way to generous!!! I am in shock right now and to be honest a little emotional because of what some of the dates tied to these sticks represent to me... Thank You Thank You Thank you

Ha Ha! Glad you got it! I got your pm, but had already planned on fulfilling your birthday year dreams and thus the reason for ignoring you.
Enjoy, and as Brandon said, don’t worry about living up to expectations you put on yourself in the spirit the PIF. But, give from the heart.

I love sensing the excitement in your post. I remember feeling like that when this guy named Infinity who used to hang out here sent me a bomb years ago. The feeling was indescribable!

Ha Ha! Glad you got it! I got your pm, but had already planned on fulfilling your birthday year dreams and thus the reason for ignoring you.
Enjoy, and as Brandon said, don’t worry about living up to expectations you put on yourself in the spirit the PIF. But, give from the heart.

I love sensing the excitement in your post. I remember feeling like that when this guy named Infinity who used to hang out here sent me a bomb years ago. The feeling was indescribable!
I truly am grateful... A simple thank you just doesn’t even begin to express my appreciation. You know as you get older you do less and less for yourself and you typically get other people gifts and such without expecting anything in return, so receiving a gift like this really hits you hard and makes you remember that everything in the world isn’t always jaded and there are people out there that are truly good people.... Anyways I’m getting to mushy but it really did hit me that way. Thank you again!!!

Well Traveler, you are far more eloquent than you know. Mr. Fields does know how to make a nasty weapon, doesn't he. And yes, I do believe it is ok to be mushy on occasion. At some point in time you will have the opportunity to PIF and cause equally wonderful feelings to an honorable BOTL.

Somebody needs to lock this man up! He’s done gone and lost his mind! Nice hit, John

Great hit!

As for PIF: don't feel obligated to try and "live up to it" tomorrow, or next week, or even next month. There is no timeframe, and no minimum or maximum expected from anyone. It's all about what you can do, and when you can do it -- If can, can. If no can, no can. If and when you get around to finding a mark that you feel is deserving, it's simply about the intent and the desire to brighten someone's day a little bit with the unexpected. Welcome to the family. :)

Yes, welcome to the family! Not many people taking the time these days in the world of instant gratification to hang out and get to know a bunch of virtual friends. This place is dear to me. My wife thought I was crazy going on a camping trip with a bunch of guys I’d met online a few months earlier. A couple of those guys have dropped off, but a few are still very close friends of ours.