• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1/2 Marathon Tomorrow Guess my time contest!

Tall Paul

"insecure little bitch"
Tomorrow morning my wife and I will attempt to check another item off our bucket list when we attempt our first 1/2 Marathon. Boston's Run to Remember travels through some beautiful areas of the city and is for a great cause to support Massachusetts fallen law enforcement officers. My uncle who recently passed this week was a MA Probation Officer and we will be running in his memory.

You have till tomorrow at noon to guess my finishing time. Each person gets 3 guesses but none will be accepted after noon eastern time. Closest without going over wins a 5er if you guess it dead on to the minute you get a 10er. If you guess it dead on to the second you get a 15er. :thumbs:

Paul

Not finishing is an option as well since I have had very little time to train.

2:34:27
Good luck and remember it's all about willpower.

1)  2:30
2)  2:40
3)  2:45

Good luck!

Guess two and three...

2:33

2:41

Good luck Paul and Kerry!

jvel79 said:
2:37

2:43

2:51

Good luck! $
Sorry contest closed at 2 eastern.
modo22 said:
Guess two and three...

2:33

2:41

Good luck Paul and Kerry!
Official time was 2:44:37 Ben you are the winner with 2:41!

I have your addy and I will get something out to you this week.

Congrats on your run man! I would have never finished. They would have had to cart me off the street.

jvel79 said:
Congrats on your run man! I would have never finished. They would have had to cart me off the street.
After mile 7 I really thought that was going to be the case.