• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1 Year with CP

lovetheleaf

Well brothers and sisters it has been a year for me. :thumbs:

I want to thank you for all that I have learned from you. From watches to cigars and everything in between.

I think you all are a great bunch of people. I can only hope that some day I am able to give back all I have gained from being a member at CP. Thanks again! Oh and I will definitely keep working on this whole spelling and grammar thing.

I wanted to hook some one up, so 1st person to post my sons birthday in this post gets a nice 5er.
Chris

657011113307_0_BG-1.jpg

Wow that was quick. I guess I could have been a little more creative. Thanks again guys and gals. Napa, If addy in profile is good these are on the way to you tomorrow morning.
Edited to add winner. Sorry.

Yeah Addy is correct. Thanks again for the chance and what a great looking kid you have.

Yeah Addy is correct. Thanks again for the chance and what a great looking kid you have.

Damn that was quick ......................cheater :whistling: just kidding

I'll send you a couple goodies if you can guess my son's, ill give you a hint, it was the following year i got out of the Air Force (I'm a Gulf War Vet) :rolleyes: Round April................................

I'll send you a couple goodies if you can guess my son's, ill give you a hint, it was the following year i got out of the Air Force (I'm a Gulf War Vet) :rolleyes: Round April................................

4/13/92?

No clue here and you haven't really mentioned your son before as far as I could tell.

Hmm....April 1st 1992?

Congrats on the anniversary, lovetheleaf. :)

4/13/92?

No clue here and you haven't really mentioned your son before as far as I could tell.

Close but he's 14

Congrats on both anniversaries. :thumbs:

Got the package in the mail Saturday.

Thank You very much. Very Generous of you.

Josh