• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

10 years today....how about some free cigars.

Brickhouse

J.C. Newman owes me royalties.
10 years ago today I joined CP. I joined to learn more about the hobby I was growing to enjoy so much. I had no idea at the time, that I would still be here 10 years later and the number of friends I would make/meet along the way. It has been a fantastic run and I am truly thankful for CP and its members. A big thanks to Rod for giving me a place to go, for these past 10 years.

As a small token of my appreciation towards the site and to celebrate my 10 year, how about a contest? I like to keep things simple and pretty random, so here's one that anyone can get into.

I'm a huge Chicago Blackhawks fan, and they will meet with the St. Louis Blues tomorrow night in the first round of the playoffs. Obviously we all hope the Blackhawks win...right?

Anyway, please post 2 specific things:

1. Who will win the series
2. How many goals the Blackhawks and Blues score (combined) in the series.

You must get the first one correct to be in the running for the win. Whoever gets number 1 correct, and the closest on number 2 will win a 5'er of cigars worth having in the humidor. I will also have the winner choose a newbie of his/her choice to have a package of cigars sent to.

You must be a member prior to this post in order to compete. One entry per person, no identical entries, and all must be submitted prior to puck drop on Wednesday night at 8:30pm Central.

Good luck, and thanks again CP, here's to 10 more.

Congrats Wyatt!

It's great to see so many people celebrating their many years on CP lately!

Even though I'm a Minnesota resident and a Wild fan, I recognize a good team when I see one. The blackhawks are a good team. I say the Blackhawks win and the total goals scored is 24.

Congrats Wyatt, I remember when you joined, those were some fun times.

I don't follow hockey, but what the hell:

1. Blackhawks
2. 27 goals

Nice milestone..congrats!

With everyine picking Chicago, I'm starting to think betting on St. Louis might be my best bet. With that said:

1) Blackhawks
2) 20

Hawks with 21 goals!

Congrats on 10.....TEN years here!

Congrats on the anniversary, Wyatt!

I saw Hawks and 21 goals.

Congratulations on your 10 years!

Gonna continue to ride that upset train!

1)Blues
2)24 goals

My logic? Blues won the series in the regular season, playoffs usually means more defense. Blues won 2 OT games vs Chicago out of 5 meetings. Oh, and MNBrian picked the Hawks ;)

LETS GO SHARKS!!!

Congrats on 10 years and thanks for the contest. I would have better luck picking sides on a crocket match but here goes
1. Blues
2. 27

Congrats on your time here!!!

I hope your Chicago team wins. I don't know what hockey is, much less how many games in a series so I'm gonna pick 21 as a wild assed guess.

Congratulations on your 10 years!

Gonna continue to ride that upset train!

1)Blues
2)24 goals

My logic? Blues won the series in the regular season, playoffs usually means more defense. Blues won 2 OT games vs Chicago out of 5 meetings. Oh, and MNBrian picked the Hawks ;)

LETS GO SHARKS!!!

HA! I learned my lesson. Fantasy football knowledge does not equal real football knowledge. Thankfully, I've been following hockey (and I don't do fantasy hockey) for many years. So my odds are much better in this one C. :)

Congrats on ten,

All you Hawks fans can go spill a beer on yourselves.

Blues

25 total

Last edited: