• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

100 Gran Habanos of your choice for $100

JoseGonzalez

The BM near me is running a really good deal on GH. Buy a box of 25 (any kind) for regular price (100) and get 25 (any kind) for free. PM is you are interested.

The BM near me is running a really good deal on GH. Buy a box of 25 (any kind) for regular price (100) and get 25 (any kind) for free. PM is you are interested.

What's regular price?

Nevermind...I missed the $. :laugh:

Works out to about 2 bucks a stick. They have three different types to choose from. The deal ends after the 30th as a heads up.

I forgot to mention another special. If you buy 175 worth of sticks, and the habanos count towards this, you get a free starter kit of lampe berger. Includes the oil, wick/burner, and lamp.

I just checked to make sure I had everything right. It is 99.95 for the box of 20 of either the habano, corojo, or connecticuts. When you get that, you get a bundle of 25 of any of those three for free.

Nice price for some decent budget cigars. I've long enjoyed the #5 Corojo. :D At $5/per, it's not that good a deal. At $2.50 a stick, it's a darn good deal.

Wilkey

Is my math wrong or is it really 2 boxes (50 Gran Habanos total or how many ever are in a box) for $100?

The title lead me to believe it was 100 cigars total, which would be an awesome deal. Not saying 50 is not a good deal still.

It is actually 45 sticks, at $2.22 a piece. Sorry for the confusion, I messed up on the title.