• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

12 months of Tatuaje!

cuppajack

Tomorrow marks my first anniversary of smoking my very first Tatuaje cigar, a Regio that I received in the Blind-Review Pass it Forward, and I think that in the 12 months since then I've smoked more Tatuaje cigars than all the other combined.

Pete and Don Pepin have really struck gold with this brand and they make some of my favorite smokes around (from the special occasion Cojonu and RCs to the everyday Noellas and Victorias.)

I've managed to Smoke everything with a brown-label with the exception of the Reserva A Uno and the Gran Cojonu and I still haven't found a favorite. Ask me today and I'll tell you it is the J21. Ask me tomorrow and I might say the Havana Cazador or the Cojonu '03. Hmm... Maybe I should give the Zona Del Estate another try...

So I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has had a hand in the the Tatuaje cigars that I've smoked; from Pete and DPG to the Rollers and vendors, to the generous BOTL who sent me my first Tatuaje, for 12 months of killer smokes!

Congratulations! Hey, could have been worse. You could've gotten hooked on Backwoods. :p

Wilkey

Well....sure...there's Tatuaje... and I like a good "Red-T" as much as the next guy, but how about them White Owl Puros?

Congrats on finding your "groove!" ...it is a good thing!

C&G...a slave to the Owl :laugh:

For some reason the tats have been leaving a bad taste in my mouth..
Guess I should start smoking something else.

I have a cojuno 2003 that has been resting for about a month now, and is set to be torched this Saturday. Haven't had a Tat yet so I am really looking forward to it with how much I have read about them.
B

Thanks cuppajack....Always cool to hear shit like this......

I have a cojuno 2003 that has been resting for about a month now, and is set to be torched this Saturday. Haven't had a Tat yet so I am really looking forward to it with how much I have read about them.
B

Have a good meal first. :whistling:

There's good, there's really good, and there's Tatuaje.

Thanks cuppajack....Always cool to hear shit like this......

Does anyone else find this freakin amazing!

Thanks for being a part of this family Pete

Tim

B

Have a good meal first. :whistling:

Glad to hear a warning on this. I had heard that about the Opus X, but not this smoke. Definitely good to hear it on here instead of finding out myself. I am really psyched about this stick, and the fact that it is following an amazing concert!
B

For some reason the tats have been leaving a bad taste in my mouth..
Guess I should start smoking something else.
Send all unsmoked bad ones to me... LOL i got some that have been sitting for a while leme know if you want one. I think the tats need a lil rest