• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

17 of us....

mrjinglesusa

CP Chemist
It's 1:15 AM EST and there are 17 of us on the board on a Saturday night. I'm heading to bed soon. Quite sad. Saturday night, browsing Cigar Pass. lol

I hope you all are at least smoking a good cigar. ;)

Night all.

:sign:

EDIT: wam79 - you get an exception. it's only, what, 7:15 pm there in Hawaii? :p

Just Smoked a Party short '03, that someone gifted me.

Yes, it was very good. Yes, I have a life. Yes, it was very good.

Only 10:30 here in CA. This Hemingway Maduro Classic is very tasty!!

Had my browser left sitting on CP :cool: but by the time I saw this thread it has become 3:48 Yikes what am I doing up so late? Oh well had a nice cigar earlier if that makes up for anything.

CYG

I just walked in the door after a night of debauchery. Can't see for sh*t... but still want to see whats tanrspried ... transpired for the evening.

vewyphishy said:
I just walked in the door after a night of debauchery. Can't see for sh*t... but still want to see whats tanrspried ... transpired for the evening.
[snapback]261546[/snapback]​

Not bad for a drunkard... :laugh: I'm a real loser, I just got off working a voluntary overtime shift! Although, I did get to enjoy a cifuentes by partagas at work and I am now sipping a pale......typing......I still suck!

HA HA.. I was at a local steak joint that has a nice cigar lounge ..I smoked some cigars had some drinks and hung out with a botl and our ladies.. great time!!