• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1st Annual Casa Quarto Herf (SoCal Orange County)

Going?

• Total voters

CRQuarto

Brrraaaiiinnnsss.....
When: July 16th, Saturday @ 5 PM
Where: North Orange County (address will be PM'd to attendees

Hey folks! Long time no see. Life has been super busy (new position at work, kid, bought a house), so I've been absent aside from keeping in contact on Facebook with some of you. We've been hard at work getting the house and yard ready to start throwing parties this summer, and now it's time! So come on over for barbeque, drinks and let's burn some sticks. Everyone is welcome, just post here letting me know and once it gets to a week or so out from the date, I'll create a private message thread with the address and other details.

Got a few of you guys on Facebook going, any other takers?

Just saw this. I'm going to confirm with the mrs first but I will be interested if the offer is still good.

Best,

Joe

Thanks! Looks very good making this one. Do you need me to bring anything?

Best,

Joe

We will have food and drinks covered, only thing I would recommend is to bring a comfy folding chair with you. We have a decent amount of seating but it won't be enough most likely. I'll PM you the address tomorrow when I get the final head count off of Facebook.

Thank you to you and the Mrs.

Great food and great company. All the best with your new house!

Joe

Thank you to you and the Mrs.

Great food and great company. All the best with your new house!

Joe

Joe, it was an absolute pleasure having you there. You are more than welcome to return for all our future parties!