• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2.6 years and lovin it!

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
I have been a member of CP for roughly 2.6 years and I am often amazed at the friendships I have made here. When I joined, I was the quintessential dickhead.....I wanted to know everything right now, I wanted to be a BOTL instantly....I wanted to be one of the guys.............before I knew who the guys were!

I have to say that I have honestly made some friends that I hope will lead to life long friendships.

I have disagreed with some great guys, argued with some great guys, camped with some great guys, fished with some grate guys, played hold-em with some great guys, eaten incredible food with some great guys, laughed til I cried with some great guys, shared some incredible camaraderie with some great guys, shot a rabid coon with some great guys, eaten crayfish with some great guys, thrown water bottles at some great guys, watched as some great guys pants burned, stood by a fire with some great guys (same fire that burned the pants), and oh by the way.....smoked some great cigars with some great guys!

If you can lead me to a web site where better people live, I will send you my entire cigar collection and go there!

Thanks Rod!

Hey, has anyone told you that you're the quintessential dickhead? :laugh:

Me too on everything you already said....glad I've been able to get to know you and herf with you Jeff, you're a pretty good fella.

Me too on everything you already said....glad I've been able to get to know you and herf with you Jeff, you're a pretty good fella.

quintessential? No!

And I hope I get the chance to throw water bottles at you, throw rocks with you, play hold-em with you, and enjoy bubble gum with you again soon!

If you can lead me to a web site where better people live, I will send you my entire cigar collection and go there!

Thanks Rod!

Gartrader.com!!! :laugh:

Addy in profile!!! :p

quintessential? No!

And I hope I get the chance to throw water bottles at you, throw rocks with you, play hold-em with you, and enjoy bubble gum with you again soon!

Will you just let him win next time!!! Sheesh!

Good knowing you bro!