• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2000 Punch Royal Section No. 12

ChiTown_Huck

Wrapper: Dark chocolate, a little rustic

Prelight: Earthy aroma, rich hay aroma after snipped. Felt a little firm on the draw.

Beginning, middle, end: At first I wasn't sure I liked the cigar. Flavors seemed muddled, dense. Perfect burn. Draw was a little tight. Ash made it an inch at least. When it dropped, the flavors opened up. Chewy earth flavors. Espresso notes. Satisfying. Flaky dark charcoal ash. Really enjoyable. More earth. Slightest amount of wood. A bit of black pepper on the nose.

Overall: Smoked to the nub. I can see why they recommend laying these down for a while. Powerful smoke. Different flavors than I am used to. The change was interesting. I just love the Mareva vitola; great flavor and good length of time for a smoke. Definitely box worthy.

Thanks Phil!

Wrapper: Dark chocolate, a little rustic

Prelight: Earthy aroma, rich hay aroma after snipped. Felt a little firm on the draw.

Beginning, middle, end: At first I wasn't sure I liked the cigar. Flavors seemed muddled, dense. Perfect burn. Draw was a little tight. Ash made it an inch at least. When it dropped, the flavors opened up. Chewy earth flavors. Espresso notes. Satisfying. Flaky dark charcoal ash. Really enjoyable. More earth. Slightest amount of wood. A bit of black pepper on the nose.

Overall: Smoked to the nub. I can see why they recommend laying these down for a while. Powerful smoke. Different flavors than I am used to. The change was interesting. I just love the Mareva vitola; great flavor and good length of time for a smoke. Definitely box worthy.

Thanks Phil!

Nice review #3.

A great cigar. One of my favorites. Tragic that it has been discontinued.

Thanks for the review on this little gem.
Time to fire one up!

I picked up a couple boxes of these for cheap a long while back and both are long gone. A good many were plugged, however when they had a good draw they were excellent smokes. Great review!