• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2022-08 PIV Robusto from the Jeremy Piven Collection (2021)

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
I loved Entourage and anything made from Illusione is worth taking a gander at. Additionally, using tobacco from Aganorsa is a huge draw for me. Especially the Corojo 2012 found in the HVC 10th Anniversary which is my favorite HVC cigar todate.
1/3: I have not smoked enough Illusione cigars to know their profile but I have smoked enough to know that this has their baseline flavor. So a flash of that right off the initial puff which then morphs into pink cotton candy. Birthday cake and a bunch of other flavors which I am not sophisticated enough to identify come along as I make my way through this first third.
2/3: Birthday cake with lemon vanilla frosting is the predominant flavor in this middle third. A little bit of cardboard to the finish.
3/3: Filet mignon, medium rare rounds out this cigar.

Delicious, happy birthday Jeremy and way to celebrate it with some good steak. I'm glad that I have a few more to smoke again!20220919_192650.jpg

I loved Entourage and anything made from Illusione is worth taking a gander at. Additionally, using tobacco from Aganorsa is a huge draw for me. Especially the Corojo 2012 found in the HVC 10th Anniversary which is my favorite HVC cigar todate.
1/3: I have not smoked enough Illusione cigars to know their profile but I have smoked enough to know that this has their baseline flavor. So a flash of that right off the initial puff which then morphs into pink cotton candy. Birthday cake and a bunch of other flavors which I am not sophisticated enough to identify come along as I make my way through this first third.
2/3: Birthday cake with lemon vanilla frosting is the predominant flavor in this middle third. A little bit of cardboard to the finish.
3/3: Filet mignon, medium rare rounds out this cigar.

Delicious, happy birthday Jeremy and way to celebrate it with some good steak. I'm glad that I have a few more to smoke again!View attachment 60798

The doge taking care of business in the background adds a whole new take on the aromatics. 😛