• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2022-25 Punch Serie D'oro EL 2013 (LAR MAY 2013)

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
I'm getting fancy with the last few reviews. It seems weird to say this but maybe it is what just happens with luxury or high end things but I feel that the flavors are more pronounced, the draw is a million times better and the wrappers actually look like they come from wrapper leaf. Call me a skeptic but perhaps Cuba has just normalized lower standards. Yes the "normal" tier cigars are good, and many great (PLPCs come to mind) but they look like they have been left out in the rain and sun for a week. The last five of this review group all look like they came out of the Davidoff factory. Visually, there is a massive difference.
1/3: Coco powder and hickory wood. Every so often there is a faint metallic taste, like you put a penny in your mouth.
2/3: Hickory smoke. Some spice. Metal flavor is still there but more frequently now. Lemon zest covered in cinnamon!
3/3: Coco powder is back. Toasted marshmallows, too. This just needs graham cracker to make it a full s'more.

I would smoke it again.20220819_195918.jpg