• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2022-36 Illusione #2

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
I've never quite gotten into Illusione, and I do not know why. I love Aganorsa tobacco, and Illusione is made by Aganorsa. Should really be a no brainer, right? Never the less, I have @AutumnWinBaby to thank for this one.
1/3: Leather, sugar and tobacco.
2/3: Chalk and root beer
3/3: Salty leather.

Really good. I prefer a toro to a torpedo so I will have to search that out. I really liked the flavors in this cigar.
589BFCB4-9626-4CC1-AB1D-8DD1B8D1C712.jpeg

I've never quite gotten into Illusione, and I do not know why. I love Aganorsa tobacco, and Illusione is made by Aganorsa. Should really be a no brainer, right? Never the less, I have @AutumnWinBaby to thank for this one.

Really good. I prefer a toro to a torpedo so I will have to search that out. I really liked the flavors in this cigar.
View attachment 62557
That’s @AutumnWinBaby’s favorite stick!!!

View attachment 62557
Illusione makes some great stuff!

That really is my go to favorite cigar so I am glad you enjoyed it. I wish I knew you didn’t enjoy Illusione because I sent you two of their sticks LOL.

Another great one... my favorite of Dion's Original Documents.