• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

3 years today

rob300c

The Big Noobowski
Well I've survived 3 great years here at CP.
I have learned soooo much and met some fantastic people.
Unfortunately my cigar tastes have gone from zero to snob in no time flat and the frigadors are bursting at the seams.
But that's a good thing right?

So in honor of the semi-auspicious occasion I'd like to offer up a contest.
Guess how much weight I've lost multiplied by the number of notches I've lost on my belt.
Closest to the actual number gets a nice sampler of my sticks.
Let's run this for a week.
I will weigh myself then and count my belt notches.
No asshats please.
Be a member for at least a month.
My contest so I can change the rules or do anything I see fit.

Good luck!
Thanks again to the members of CigarPass and Rod for making this place home!

-Rob

PS. Happy Halloween!

Congratulations. I'll pass the same milestone tomorrow. :)

:thumbs:

Hummm, you're a notch above the rest but a notch below me so I guess that works out to 114 for my number :)

Congrats on 3 years!! Woo hoo! As for the contest...I'll say 100 is the number? I have no idea. :laugh:

Never having lost much weight from exercise or sickness i have nothing to measure from, so i'll take a blind shot. 125lbs. Hope you get to your target weight, don't go crazy and lose too much. :thumbs:

I like your name. And while I know it has nothing to do with the contest, I will guess 300. :) Well actually, I don't know...but I'm assuming the 300c in your name refers to a car. Congrats on the 3 years, and the lost weight. Losing is tough (I know myself, personally), but keeping it off...thats the real hard part!

Congrats to you guys on your anniversaries!

For the contest I'll go with 160!

Hey Rob,

Can I finally call you a FOG? :) I will bet 119 lbs bro! Great work. And pleasure herfing with you all these years :D

Congrats on the milestone!!! I'll go with 81 (3x27lbs). Thanks for the contest!

Derek

Congrats Rob great having you around!

How about 23lbs X 3

= 69

Congrats on your anniversary. I'll guess 140, thanks for the contest.