• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

3 Years Today

Franco593

Three years ago today I found this place and asked a question about bringing cigars into Italy. I was politely answered and then asked to fill out my intro by Gary…( bastard)

It wasn’t long after that I ordered my Newb Sampler and The Orangeman sent me sliding down that “Slippery Slope” he warned me about. I remember the first cigar that REALLY changed my perspective was a Tat Regios out of that sampler with a couple of years on it. I wanted to eat the friggin thing it was so good. I was ruined after that.

So three years have gone by, I’d like to think I’ve gained some knowledge made some good friends and have been a good member here. I’ve spent time at other forums and they ALL pale in comparison to this place. None of them have the community and integrity that Cigar Pass does.

Rod, Thank you for running this place the way you do and to all the members that really dig in to maintain the tradition and decorum of Cigar Pass.

Looking forward to many more years,

Thanks again guys,

Frank

Congrats on the anni! We still need to get together sometime. There are enough local CPers to get a decent herf going!

Where's the contest you cheap bastid? :laugh:

Congrats on the anni Frank.

Just realized I joined 3 days after you.

Congratulations Frank! Class of 08' baby.

Congrats, I completely missed my 3 year anny. about 3 weeks ago

Don