• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

60% Beads for dry box?

Tall Paul

"insecure little bitch"
I’m trying to set up a dry box. Where are you guys getting the 60% beads?

Cheers,
Paul

I just use 58% Boveda packs. Maybe I’ll switch to beads, probably save me money in the long run.

You Dan recharge Bovedas, Hayden. I got beads from RH shield.com. They're great

I use 58% Bovedas and they work fine. Although, the way my RH is I could probably use my counter top as a drybox 😂

It’s hard to tell what size these tubes are... If it were me, I would order a few, then dump the beads into a glass dish...

It’s hard to tell what size these tubes are... If it were me, I would order a few, then dump the beads into a glass dish...
It's roughly 6" long and about 1" in diameter... I over wet mine when I first got it so had to take it out of the chokey for about a week, but since, it has been spot on at 60% for the past month or so...

edit: Just for clarity, I typically only keep a hand full of cigars in my chokey at once...

Last edited:
Heartfield used to sell 60% RH with red caps, that's where I got mine. It still shows a photo of it on the welcome page, but I can't find them for sale.