• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

7-20-4's

CBoukal

Impeached Staff Member
Staff member
Does anyone have any experience with this stick?  My B&M is running a buy 2 get one free (I don't know how much he is asking per stick).  I was going to pick up a couple this weekend to try but I didn't see anything on CP about it.

Size: 5×50, Robusto
Wrapper: Brazillian Mata Fina
Binder: Columbian
Filler: Nicaraguan, Honduran, & Mexican
Strength: Medium/Full
Price: Box of 20, $121

A great stick at a great price. Brazilian wrapper, Costa Rican binder, Nicaraguan, Honduran and Colombian fillers.

I've enjoyed several different sizes of them, and had one of their 1874s a couple of nights ago that was very good.

Very nice cigar! I've smoked my way through a box or two since they hit the market a few years ago.

Mild spice, coffee and cocoa tones, Med-full depending.

Like it's been said before, excellent stick, at a great price.

I have a few robustos in the humidor that need to burn soon.  I'll vouch for the Dogwalker though- it's the only one I've tried thus far- and it's excellent.

I was mistaken... I had a couple 7-20-4 Coronas in the humi.  I'm finishing one now.  Good cocoa notes, especially in the second third; great construction.  Jump on that deal, if you haven't already.