• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

9-11

I had never seen this. The Feds never tell the real truth so this might be credible. Interseting.

Yes...... very interesting. I don't know what to think anymore. The Feds can "cover-up" or release only the information they want the public to know.

Just like they say that Flight 800, which crashed off the shore of Long Island, NY, was not shot down...... that I don't believe.

I do know that 2 planes hit the World Trade Centers and one plane crashed in Pa. You don't here too much about the plane that hit the Pentagon

BkCloud114 said:
Yes...... very interesting. I don't know what to think anymore. The Feds can "cover-up" or release only the information they want the public to know.

Just like they say that Flight 800, which crashed off the shore of Long Island, NY, was not shot down...... that I don't believe.

I do know that 2 planes hit the World Trade Centers and one plane crashed in Pa. You don't here too much about the plane that hit the Pentagon
[snapback]197984[/snapback]​
I responded to the flight 800 crash. Coasties on a Patrol Boat were within 15 miles of the crash site when it crashed. 2 guys were on the bridge thought they saw a flare right before the explosion. Coincidence? ???

Back on topic... both sites are interesting.

Utter hogwash. I wish I had time to sit around and make up elaborate Flash presentations.

JimK said:
Utter hogwash. I wish I had time to sit around and make up elaborate Flash presentations.
[snapback]197996[/snapback]​
What's hogwash? Do people actually wash hogs? ???

OWNED by snopes.

Everyone should have that site bookmarked. Has often saved me when my B.S. meter was barely registering.

edit: I too have been owned by snopes. It's a rite of passage in the internet world IMO.

even though it was debunked, i don't really know what to believe about what happened/happens with these types of things. i do believe there is much more to these types of things than the public is told. which there probably is a reason for, but it really makes me sick to my stomach how powerful our FBI and 'intelligence's words are in making people so scared of the world around us.

edited for spelling