• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A contest for the newer members

nfulton

Well, with all of this talk about using the search function (and I agree to the point I have been avoiding the Cigar Lounge) I thought I'd have a contest for the newbs. In order to play you have to have between 50 and 400 posts and be in good standing thus far. It's simple. Use the search feature to figure out:
1. The first persons to bombed me when I was more of a newb than I am now?
2. Who did Cincycigarman and I herf with in Columbus Oh?
3. Who was my Secret Santa for Christmas 06?

It's only one guess/answer per person so do your homework. I am going to bed, so the winner will be announced tomorrow morning. First person that gets them right wins.

The winner will recieve the following package from me shipped tomorrow (Friday):
1. Johnny-O Torpedo
2. God of Fire Don Carlos Robusto 2005
3 Opus X Petit Lancero
4. RyJ Corona '98
5. PSD4 '06
6. RyJ Short Churchill '06
7. Cuaba Exclusivos '05

Good Luck!

Edited so that more people could play and because nobody's won yet and I wanna get these out today!

Jeebus!

I wish I had between 50-200 posts, rofl.

Time for some post padding to get to 50!!!

No, I'm just kidding. It wouldn't be the right thing to do. Good luck guys, that's a lot of searching to do, but a prize that is definately worth the effort. I think that all these contests are really cool. I'm trying to think up a good one to play myself.

D

Easy pickins for a great prize.

Just Pmed my guesses. That last question was a tough one to find. Thanks for this opportunity nate.

a contest and a lesson....see just like Sesame Street says learning can be fun.

I now refer you to my sig tag

Good call and Nice play
Tim

This is a really great opportunity I just wish I was within the required post count. Very classy and a great idea for a contest

Dang what a prize pack. You guys are lucky.

Nice prize pack. I wish I was still a newb... I'm promoted to noobie now.

To young for AVB, to old for nfulton. I feel so 19 again.

Great contest!

Seth

EDIT Proper punctuation

do we get to know the answers? I suck at searching I guess. Two of my answers were shots in the dark when it started getting late and momma was already in bed waiting for me..

Thanks for the opportunity

Is this won yet or should I bump my posts and give it a shot?

You may have a chance yet, i have spent the past 4 hours trying to find the answer to question 3....i have it narrowed down to 9 potentials...but even then i dont know lol...so i might just go for a 1 in 9 chance

Edit: Just make sure you post quality posts that at least serve some purpose other than to boost your numbers.