• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A cool ashtray for the Texas crowd

MichaelD

What does this button do again?
I would sooooo get one for my patio if it wasn't so Texas themed. But for you Texans...

http://halfwheel.com/wicked-anvil-the-cannonball/119760

468323553.jpg

Hot damn, love it.

But not the price tag...

Bummer on the price. I would totally buy this if it was a bit less and if it fared better outdoors as that's where I do all my smoking...

The Stinky ashtray I use has Ben holding up great. The screw they use to attach the bowl to the base seems to be rusting, but the rest is good as new after a year of sitting on the deck.

*sigh*

Texans are easy sells . . . put a Lone Star, longhorns, map silhouette or the state or Gonzales flag on it and they'll line up a dozen deep yelling "Shut up and take my money!" :rolleyes:

Been here twenty years now and it still cracks me up! o_O

~Boar

*sigh*

Texans are easy sells . . . put a Lone Star, longhorns, map silhouette or the state or Gonzales flag on it and they'll line up a dozen deep yelling "Shut up and take my money!" :rolleyes:

Been here twenty years now and it still cracks me up! o_O

~Boar

Do people in other states act like we do about Texas?

You never see people in Iowa putting corn on the cob stickers on everything they own, I'll tell you that for nothing. :rolleyes:

~Boar

Do people in other states act like we do about Texas?
Yup, Vermonters. We actually were a real republic, with an economy stronger than the U.S. before we became the 14th state. Not like that phony BS that Sam Huston came up with.

Doc