• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A game at Shea and a smoke or two sometime?

tigger

gutter-grade asstrash
While my loyalties lie in the Bronx, I want to get to a Mets game this year before Shea stadium is gone forever.

Since I don't get into the City that often, it might be fun to combine it with a smoke or two.

An afternoon game weekday or weekend would be better for me because of the trip back home afterward.

Lemmeno if there's any interest, and we'll figure something out

June 12? Thursday Afternoon game. 1:10 vs Arizona. With no where in the area for a smoke (unless one of the chop shops has a loung in the back :D ), we can meet up in the lot for a pre-game smoke.

You could always hang out at the Unisphere before the game and smoke.

I would be more than happy to host everyone on my boat at World's Fair Marina right there in Flushing Bay.....but I am somewhat reticient to step foot inside the enemies camp when my Bombers ae not in the house....but what the hell for historics sake it might be worth it...lol

I would be more than happy to host everyone on my boat at World's Fair Marina right there in Flushing Bay.....but I am somewhat reticient to step foot inside the enemies camp when my Bombers ae not in the house....but what the hell for historics sake it might be worth it...lol

Most generous idea!

My interest is mostly for the history of it. Doubt I'll ever feel the need to set foot in "Citi Field." :sign:

Plus it would be an excuse to smoke with you fine folks...

Maybe give it a day or two to see who's interested, and then nail down a date.

If i am not working on the date you decide on will be glad to meet up with you and everyone else.

We can always go for a smoke at Havana Dreams which is about 15 min away from shea ...

Smoking on a boat is even cooler to..

Dude, we still need to get together and do some fishing!
sport041.gif

But I'm down for a smoke on the boat!

I'll try and make it as well since Beth is a Mets Fan and I know that she'll like to catch a few games at ole' Shea Stadium before they shut er' down...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

x2 except i dont have a boat but historics and smoking are a good idea
if its a time i aint working then im interested as well

Couple of dates to throw out to see what works for most of us...

Sat 6/28 vs. NYY 3:55 PM (would need to buy tix from Stubhub or the like)
Sun 7/27 vs. STL 1:10 PM
Sun 8/24 vs. HOU 1:10 PM

???

i assume the nyy game would be difficult depending on the number who would want to go and finding seats together or same area
my .02

I'm good for 8/24. The Yankees series will be incredibly expensive to get tickets for, and I'm already going to the 7/27 game with my family.

I'm out for next month.

....Dang...my show is that date in Aug...so....I'm down to one.

:angry:

F'it...if there's a weekday game....I'll take the day off!

F'it...if there's a weekday game....I'll take the day off!

Well, in cases like tis, we can always split it into a 2 part Herf!

If there's interest in a weekday day game herf, I will be there. No boat, but I do have a Scion and some Solo cups. :laugh:

Here's the weekday day game schedule for the rest of the year:

Thurs 6/12 vs Arizona @ 1:10
Thurs 7/10 vs San Fran @ 1:10
Thurs 7/24 vs Philthadelphia @ 12:10
Thurs 8/7 vs San Diego @ 12:10
Monday 8/11 vs Pitt @ 12:10

I can probably make the weekend, as far as weekdays go, Thursdays are gonna be tough for me.