• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Joint Contest!

mysterea

So both tsmckenney and I have surpassed the lofty 1000 post watermark.
Seeing as this automagically makes us FOG's we decided to hold a contest!
We based most of our questions on our younger years, hopefully it'll take youall back.. It did for me, that's for sure.

Rules:
1: We are the center of the universe, as such we decide the winner.
2: One entry per person
3: Have fun, it certainly was entertaining coming up with the questions!
4: The selected winner(s?) is the victim of a joint strike to thier already brimming humidor!

>>Tsmckenney<<
1. What actress did I dream of dry humping throughout the mid-80's? Clue 1: She starred in a Facts of life-type show. Clue 2: Her first name is Nicole.

2. As a child, I used to catch at least a game a week at this baseball stadium. Clue 1: My grandparents lived just a couple blocks from it. Clue 2: “Paulie, Paulie, Paulie, Paulie...”

3. What is the name of the Ernie Barnes painting that was portrayed in my favorite childhood television show?

4. What was the name of my favorite childhood movie whose main villain was a Green Goblin-faced truck?

5. What genre of music did I nearly lose the use of my neck to?

6. My older brother and I found a book in our parents’ closet that we joke about to this day. It was my first introduction to the glorious art of gettin’ down. What was the name of that book? Clue 1: It was the white man’s kama sutra.

7. My father used to tell a joke when I was a kid that always put me into tears. The punchline was, “Heeeeeee haaalways, heeeeeee haaaalways, heeeeeeee haaaalways calls me that.” What horror movie popularized that joke?

8. In the third grade, I learned the ways of the hustle by charging my fellow students a dime per game on a watch I had received for Christmas. What was this game? Clue 1: The watch was green. Clue 2: There were controls to jump forward, or from side to side.

9. In the 4th grade, I was pulled aside and disciplined by a teacher for playing a game (of a sexual nature) with some of the girls in class. Did I make this teacher: a. laugh, b. cry, or c. touch me inappropriately.

10. In the 6th grade, I got the last laugh on all of my elementary teachers by beating one of them in the school’s annual <blank> tournament. What was the name of that game? Clue: Think of an infamous American exile.

B1: Upon which African mountain did I shit my pants, lose the peanut butter, smoke a pack of cigarettes, cuddle with a grown man (for survival purposes), survive on bananas, and reach the summit thinking "f..k this." Clue: It's not the obvious choice.

>>Mysterea<<

11: Who's the baddest mot*er*uc*er low down around this town?

12: Or, there's captain cupcake, and twinkie the kid, but what's the name of the pie guy?

13: What's a 'wagon wheel' and who sang about it?

14: What was my favorite cartoon as a kid? (I'll accept two answers)

15: My older sister was the president of what 'boy band' fanclub? (hint: she was 2.5 years older than I was at the time)

16: What genre of music was the feature of the club I went to religiously? (use the right term!)

17: At any point did I have a 'flock of seagulls' haircut?

18: Breakin' or Breakin' 2 Electric Boogaloo?

19: Which type of Oldsmobile did I pull donuts in the mall parking lot with at 3am whenever it snowed?

20: Which major trail did I hike 200ish miles of?

B2: What year did I start to use computers?

Does this mean you will be spending more time together and less on here? :D

Congrats!

Jeepers! Congrats on the 1000 posts....what did i win?

Congrats to both. Now let us see if anybody cares enough to attempt.

#4 Is Maximum Overdrive.

thats the only question that matters because thats the best movie ever.

I'm an RA in a dorm here at UNLV, and I made my residents watch it last weekend, as a floor event.

thread jack over.

I care enough to reply, but I know ol' Mysterea in real life, so I know probably 80% of his questions already. :D

I looked at the title and thought you were giving away a ................. oh , ................ never mind!!! :whistling:

Congrats on the milestone though!!!!

If I had more than a couple of minutes right now I would nail that contest!

Congrats on the milestone buddy!

So both tsmckenney and I have surpassed the lofty 1000 post watermark.
Seeing as this automagically makes us FOG's we decided to hold a contest!
We based most of our questions on our younger years, hopefully it'll take youall back.. It did for me, that's for sure.

Rules:
1: We are the center of the universe, as such we decide the winner.
2: One entry per person
3: Have fun, it certainly was entertaining coming up with the questions!
4: The selected winner(s?) is the victim of a joint strike to thier already brimming humidor!

>>Tsmckenney<<
1. What actress did I dream of dry humping throughout the mid-80's? Clue 1: She starred in a Facts of life-type show. Clue 2: Her first name is Nicole. Nicole Eggert

2. As a child, I used to catch at least a game a week at this baseball stadium. Clue 1: My grandparents lived just a couple blocks from it. Clue 2: “Paulie, Paulie, Paulie, Paulie...” Comiskey Park

3. What is the name of the Ernie Barnes painting that was portrayed in my favorite childhood television show?
Sugar Shack

4. What was the name of my favorite childhood movie whose main villain was a Green Goblin-faced truck?
Maximum Overdrive

5. What genre of music did I nearly lose the use of my neck to? Grunge

6. My older brother and I found a book in our parents’ closet that we joke about to this day. It was my first introduction to the glorious art of gettin’ down. What was the name of that book? Clue 1: It was the white man’s kama sutra. Human Sexual Response - Masters & Johnson

7. My father used to tell a joke when I was a kid that always put me into tears. The punchline was, “Heeeeeee haaalways, heeeeeee haaaalways, heeeeeeee haaaalways calls me that.” What horror movie popularized that joke? Maverick

8. In the third grade, I learned the ways of the hustle by charging my fellow students a dime per game on a watch I had received for Christmas. What was this game? Clue 1: The watch was green. Clue 2: There were controls to jump forward, or from side to side. Frogger

9. In the 4th grade, I was pulled aside and disciplined by a teacher for playing a game (of a sexual nature) with some of the girls in class. Did I make this teacher: a. laugh, b. cry, or c. touch me inappropriately.
C... at least that's what you should have done

10. In the 6th grade, I got the last laugh on all of my elementary teachers by beating one of them in the school’s annual <blank> tournament. What was the name of that game? Clue: Think of an infamous American exile. Chess

B1: Upon which African mountain did I shit my pants, lose the peanut butter, smoke a pack of cigarettes, cuddle with a grown man (for survival purposes), survive on bananas, and reach the summit thinking "f..k this." Clue: It's not the obvious choice.
Mt Meru
>>Mysterea<<

11: Who's the baddest mot*er*uc*er low down around this town? Sho'Nuff!

12: Or, there's captain cupcake, and twinkie the kid, but what's the name of the pie guy? Fruit Pie the magician

13: What's a 'wagon wheel' and who sang about it? A way to get out of town - Old Crow Medicine Show

14: What was my favorite cartoon as a kid? (I'll accept two answers) Tom & Jerry

15: My older sister was the president of what 'boy band' fanclub? (hint: she was 2.5 years older than I was at the time) She's not 2.5 years older than you anymore? (NKOTB)

16: What genre of music was the feature of the club I went to religiously? (use the right term!) Gregorian Chant... or synth rock

17: At any point did I have a 'flock of seagulls' haircut? Absolutely

18: Breakin' or Breakin' 2 Electric Boogaloo? Breakin

19: Which type of Oldsmobile did I pull donuts in the mall parking lot with at 3am whenever it snowed? 98

20: Which major trail did I hike 200ish miles of? Appalachian

B2: What year did I start to use computers? 198something

Let's try this... Congrats on the milestones, guys. And these answers should lay a good groundwork for anyone who wants to put some serious effort into the contest.

Thanks for the contest, guys.

I gotta tell ya'

Coming from you, when I read "Joint Contest", this isn't exactly what crossed my mind first.

:cool:

1. What actress did I dream of dry humping throughout the mid-80's? Clue 1: She starred in a Facts of life-type show. Clue 2: Her first name is Nicole. Nicole Eggert

2. As a child, I used to catch at least a game a week at this baseball stadium. Clue 1: My grandparents lived just a couple blocks from it. Clue 2: “Paulie, Paulie, Paulie, Paulie...” Comiskey Park

Sugar Shack

Maximum Overdrive

5. What genre of music did I nearly lose the use of my neck to? Grunge

6. My older brother and I found a book in our parents’ closet that we joke about to this day. It was my first introduction to the glorious art of gettin’ down. What was the name of that book? Clue 1: It was the white man’s kama sutra. Human Sexual Response - Masters & Johnson

7. My father used to tell a joke when I was a kid that always put me into tears. The punchline was, “Heeeeeee haaalways, heeeeeee haaaalways, heeeeeeee haaaalways calls me that.” What horror movie popularized that joke? Silver Bullet

8. In the third grade, I learned the ways of the hustle by charging my fellow students a dime per game on a watch I had received for Christmas. What was this game? Clue 1: The watch was green. Clue 2: There were controls to jump forward, or from side to side. Frogger

a

10. In the 6th grade, I got the last laugh on all of my elementary teachers by beating one of them in the school’s annual <blank> tournament. What was the name of that game? Clue: Think of an infamous American exile. Chess

Ras Dashen
>>Mysterea<<

11: Who's the baddest mot*er*uc*er low down around this town? Just talking about Shaft, baby!

12: Or, there's captain cupcake, and twinkie the kid, but what's the name of the pie guy? Fruit Pie the Magician

13: What's a 'wagon wheel' and who sang about it? A way to get out of town - Old Crow Medicine Show

14: What was my favorite cartoon as a kid? (I'll accept two answers) GI Joe

15: My older sister was the president of what 'boy band' fanclub? (hint: she was 2.5 years older than I was at the time) She's not 2.5 years older than you anymore? Menudo

16: What genre of music was the feature of the club I went to religiously? (use the right term!) Gregorian Chant... or synth rock

17: At any point did I have a 'flock of seagulls' haircut? No, but you but I bet you had one poop on you.

18: Breakin' or Breakin' 2 Electric Boogaloo? Breakin 2 (just to be different)

19: Which type of Oldsmobile did I pull donuts in the mall parking lot with at 3am whenever it snowed? 98

20: Which major trail did I hike 200ish miles of? Appalachian

B2: What year did I start to use computers? 1988

Thanks for doing most of the research Tom. And Congrats guys.

Congrats guys.

I thought my competitions were hard :blush: :laugh:

Brian