• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"A Team", the movie

mu mike

It's not a lie if you believe it.
Just saw a trailer commercial on TV for this, anyone heard about this coming out? I have no idea if it'll be good or not, but I'll see it.

I pity the fool that doesn't like the A Team.

Jim Carey would've made a pretty good Murdock and I think Mr. T is in still good enough shape to play B.A. I hope it's a decent movie. I really liked the series

I'd watch it.

Murdock was a funny.

Ever notice nobody ever caught a bullet in the show?

I may be wrong, but that is how I remember it.

I'd watch it.

Murdock was a funny.

True. That's cause Hannibal was the man with the plan who laced every burger in order for B.A. to get to sleep for the plane ride :laugh:

Here is a link to the Film and stars

Linky

Some of the highlights are

Jessica Biel aka "Mary" from 7th Heaven
Bradley Cooper from "The Midnight Meat Train" and "Wet Hot American Summer" and little film entitled "The Hangover" which no one saw
Some guy who wasn't in any movies ever (at least that I saw)...playing Murdock
The Guy who played Night Owl II (aka Blue Meat Gazer) in Watchman
The train wreck of a former MMA champ, Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson

Me I am holding out for the remake of Red Dawn!!!

I just watched one of the trailers on that linky Breedy put up, it looks pretty funny and worth watching. Yea I loved the original series too.

Can't wait to see Rampage Jackson in this movie!

I'd watch it.

Murdock was a funny.

We called this the A team school of shooting.

In a warehouse, full auto, 1000's of rounds on both sides, and nobody gets shot!
Hanging out the window, at 80 mph, one shell, and tires get taken out of the chase vehicle.

"A-Team school of shooting"

Instructor Souldog I thought I heard :whistling:

PJ

tled "The Hangover" which no one saw

You bite your whore-tongue right now! He was the fine South African actor who played Wikus van de Merwe in District 9. The guy is talented as all get-out.

district_9_big_gun.jpg

Looking forward to this remake, though I love the TV series as a kid. Will be tough to beat as I have high expectations of remakes. I mean...why remake it, if you're not going do make it better than the previous version?

I saw the trailer a while back. I do not beleive I will be attending. I grew up watching the series and loved them, but you cannot replace some of those guys. Replacing Hannibal is tough, murdock even tougher, and B.A. just impossible. Replacing Mr T as B.A. is simply an insult IMO.

I'd watch it.

Murdock was a funny.

Do not forget that EVERY vehicle that ever flipped was always the same. they always turned the same direction while flipping upside down and only went over once, never did they roll.

tled "The Hangover" which no one saw

You bite your whore-tongue right now! He was the fine South African actor who played Wikus van de Merwe in District 9. The guy is talented as all get-out.

OK. I really did not like District 9, but I have to say he did give a fine performance. I need to watch it again to see if
it was just my mood.

Looking forward to this remake, though I love the TV series as a kid. Will be tough to beat as I have high expectations of remakes. I mean...why remake it, if you're not going do make it better than the previous version?

That sir is a question for the makers and writers of Clash of the Titans!!!