• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A thank you from the SoCal Herf II Crew

poker

The SoCal Herf II was a great success thanks to a great many folks. Saturday night was filled with folks from all over the country, there were over 100 folks in attendance smoking, getting to meet old friends and make new ones. A very special thanks to all that were involved in making this happen:Filly, Ralphinator, Shootingstar, Teacher, Carlton, Jessie, Marcia, Starlett, Lee and many others.The food was awesome and there was plenty for all. Dinner was topped by 4-5 sheets of cake that were provided from Jessie that was just fantastic.
Special thanks to Mike and Amar at Maxamar's in Orange for allowing us in to virtually total out their establishment. The lounge was fantastic and Mike was one gracious host.A very special thanks to all those who attended to make this happen. The raffle was a great success and special thanks to all those who donated prizes for the raffle:
Cigar1, Cuesta-Rey, C-Gars Ltd., Bob Curtus, Xikar, The folks at Sherman, JR Cigars, and all the folks who donated various cigars, ashtrays, shirts, humidors, etc. that allowed the raffle to cover the cost of throwing this annual event.Plans are already started for next years event. (it'll take me a month to recover from this one LOL)Once again, thank you one and all. The SoCal Herf II Crew

Yeah I just posted what a great time I had there on the "Welcome Poker/Ralphinator/DigitalGuy" thread!  (Go read it)
It was my first herf... I have the herf fever now I think! This group is one fun group! It was great meeting face to face with some of the classiest ( well..LOL ) smokers , people for that matter, anywhere!Great Herf Gang!