• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Acid cigar: Blondie

shadowryder1

I tried this the other day and loved the way it smelled. I enjoyed the taste of the wrapper. However while I was smoking it the back of my throat was becoming irritated. I had to stop. I don't inhale. Has anyone else had a similar experience? Deb

Considering all of the additives that give Acid cigars their, um, distinctive smell and flavor, I'm not surprised that you got a sore throat.I'm not a fan of flavored cigars in general, so any comments I make are likely to be biased. If you like them, that's great. I'll just smoke upwind. ;)

I just spray my wifes perfume on a JR Alt. and smoke it. Same thing isn't it??
(I know,,, a waste of a good cigar but I wanted to know what an Acid cigar tasted like)LOL

Acid, Natural, Lars.....they are all about the same. Many boards taunt each other by threatening to send members the L.O.D.: Lars of Doom. If you like it, great, bit I'd rather kiss a horses' patoot.JMHO

Never had the Blondie but I did try
a small pyramid called Nasty. Aptly
named. I do like, however, the Lars
Shorty (Robusto) & Yamaoka (toro). I
find the Lars to be similiar to the
Acid line but much better. No accounting for my taster I guess. ####, I even like ISOMs.

been wanting to try an acid but unwilling to part with 6&#36 for one ::)

Spend your &#366 on anything else. It should be a better deal. Acdis, in a word, SUCK. Justmy2cents.