• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Adirondack Chairs

I was thinking either poly or something wood that stands up well to weather like cedar or something

I like the building them suggestion! If you have the tools that is. These things are pricey!

Bought some from LL Bean for a project a couple of years ago. They were made from recycled materials not wood but I think they also have wood chairs. They’re really comfortable, I see students using them all of the time.

They are pricey. I’m seeing $250ish for the poly ones. I think wood is about the same. There is an Amish place up the road from me, and once the patio work gets going, I think I’ll go and check them out. I do remember a few years ago that Margaritaville had some nicely painted ones but I didn’t see any on their website last night. Does anyone know where I could find these kind of chairs which have cool designs painted on them? I thought the Margaritaville ones looked very cool.

They are pricey. I’m seeing $250ish for the poly ones. I think wood is about the same. There is an Amish place up the road from me, and once the patio work gets going, I think I’ll go and check them out. I do remember a few years ago that Margaritaville had some nicely painted ones but I didn’t see any on their website last night. Does anyone know where I could find these kind of chairs which have cool designs painted on them? I thought the Margaritaville ones looked very cool.
Srsly: Just ask one of your mom friends if they have a creative daughter or son who could paint them up. Neo-hippie teens love that shit.

"Redistribution of wealth" is a growing trend in this Country, so you could just go back to Margritaville and "redistribute" them into your car and head north! Hell, what's a couple chairs amongst Parrotheads! Fins to the right, boys!!!

Floyd T

These will last forever.. Buy the nice ones you won't have to stain or even take inside. STOP BEING CHEAP!

Patio furniture in general is sooo damn expensive. Especially out here in AZ since it needs to hold up to the extreme heat. I had bought some cheaper chairs when we first moved to Arizona and they all but fell apart after the first summer.

Look for some plans.....shouldn’t be too hard to make and paint white then have your kids do the painted hand prints thing.

edit because I can’t spell.