• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Adirondacks

mysterea

Hey folks,

I spent a little time up in the Adirondacks with a great group of friends, and took a few pictures

Enjoy, and if anyone needs a recommendation for a great place to stay in the central 'dacks, let me know.

gallery_5157_194_60005.jpg

gallery_5157_194_55000.jpg

I've spent a good amount of time hiking and backpacking the Adirondacks in years past when I still lived up in NY. (Mostly used the Keene Valley area as my jumping off point but that varied depending on hiking or X-C skiing.)

The similarity to the High Peaks region is part of the reason I settled in western NC. Looks like you had a great time. I need to get back up that way one of these days.

Looks like a great time!

Was Bob along on this trip?

Sounded like fun, some nice, brisk, but clear weather up here.

One hell of a lighter you have.

I travel to Johnstown/Gloversville on business occasionally. Definitely pretty up there. Never had a chance to get out there and see it up close though.

Looks like fun.

I grew up in Saratoga Springs, NY... so I know only too well how nice the area is. My parents use to ship me off to Lake George for the summers. Good times. mysterea - great pics! Looks like good times as well...

mac

Looks and sounds like you had a god time Rob. In that last picture..........................Were you enjoying that cigar.