• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Adventures In Home Inspection (Some May Be NSFW)

You guys are looking at this all wrong. This kind of chit is where Medal of Honor recipients are made. John, you need to keep this kid. Hell, he'll jump into the spider pits for ya! Get him on the phone and tell him it was a test that he passed with flying colors. Job well done.

Floyd T

You guys are looking at this all wrong. This kind of chit is where Medal of Honor recipients are made. John, you need to keep this kid. Hell, he'll jump into the spider pits for ya! Get him on the phone and tell him it was a test that he passed with flying colors. Job well done.

Floyd T
LMAO!
I was being honest when I said I didn’t expect to hear from him again, but he literally just reached out to ask about my next available opening. I bet he’s using voice to text because those fingers aren’t working so great today. 😂
946EC6D4-7878-4603-8B90-54537B20CBA7.png

Just by looking at that plug, I'd just have marked it as broken...
You don’t understand Chad! It was just a normal looking outlet before I put my circuit tester in it. Didn’t have any indication that flames would be shooting out from under the cover prior to testing it. 😉😂

You don’t understand Chad! It was just a normal looking outlet before I put my circuit tester in it. Didn’t have any indication that flames would be shooting out from under the cover prior to testing it. 😉😂
How old is that plug?

Parts plus labor for that owner. I hear that test equipment is very expensive!!!!