• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Adventures In Home Inspection (Some May Be NSFW)

Went to turn on a front exterior hose faucet and “pop”! Water pouring out from behind the siding. 🤦🏻‍♂️
Had to quickly suit up and go in hoping there was an isolation valve so I don’t have to turn the water off and deal with an upset homeowner who returns home to no water tonight because I had to turn it all off. Found the neighbors cat inside in the process (pictures later).
BF76091D-7D8C-4450-936B-31C9BFEAF618.jpeg1CB81157-73F6-4736-9774-8C9FE42965B9.png

I’ve had that happen to myself…once. What a mess. In my case I don’t think the faucet even got turned on, I just got a phone call and came home to a mess. Luckily the basement was tiled and not carpeted but soggy ceiling tile sucks lol.

Went to turn on a front exterior hose faucet and “pop”! Water pouring out from behind the siding. 🤦🏻‍♂️
Had to quickly suit up and go in hoping there was an isolation valve so I don’t have to turn the water off and deal with an upset homeowner who returns home to no water tonight because I had to turn it all off. Found the neighbors cat inside in the process (pictures later).
View attachment 48781View attachment 48782
The "Boo" sign made me laugh because I wondered if you were scared of it like you are spiders? I get a kick out of it every time I hear about you and spiders. A big bastard like you crawling around in tight crawl spaces is entertaining enough as it is ..... imagining you with a spider under there is even better!

I'm sure there could be perks to bringing John out to do your home inspection.:cool:
What? Me smoking all of Dan’s cigars?
The "Boo" sign made me laugh because I wondered if you were scared of it like you are spiders? I get a kick out of it every time I hear about you and spiders. A big bastard like you crawling around in tight crawl spaces is entertaining enough as it is ..... imagining you with a spider under there is even better!
I had this video of me sneaking up in this huge wolf spider in a crawlspace. At one point the spider takes off in front of me left to right, and you can actually hear the pitter patter of its little spider feet hitting the vapor barrier as it ran across.

What? Me smoking all of Dan’s cigars?

I had this video of me sneaking up in this huge wolf spider in a crawlspace. At one point the spider takes off in front of me left to right, and you can actually hear the pitter patter of its little spider feet hitting the vapor barrier as it ran across.
Nah John does not smoke those NCs. I have nothing to worry about. Anything with less than years on it is not his style. Although if you do visit I would be happy to share what ever is in my collection 👍